BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Missy A.
Chicago
A great alternative to traditional retinols, this will not leave your skin flaky or irritated. Use it with Sunday Riley Good Genes every night and your skin will glow! Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night OilSunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Picked this up from Sephora because I wanted to start using a retinol product. I like that you only have to use it at night and it absorbs into the skin really well. I use it as directed, right after toning and before serums or moisturizer but I let it soak into the skin fully before moving on to the next step. It didn’t interfere with my other nighttime products and my skin looks great in the morning. You have to use consistently for 4 weeks for the anti-aging results but others are immediate. It definitely didn’t irritate or dry my skin out at all. I recommend this for first time retinol users and I’ll probably grab a bottle for my mom.
UPDATE after a few days: this has dramatically reduced the size of my large pores on my cheeks and nose.
Samantha R.
Okay, so I really wanted to hate this oil. Seriously, needed to hate it... but I don’t. I got a sample of this night oil from Sephora because I was very hesitant about the over to the top price. 1) I’m only 26, 2) I have the skin of an 18 year old, 3) the only somewhat wrinkle I’m worried about is this light barely noticeable line I have on my forehead because I laugh too often and make the people eyebrows at least twice a day. That line is starting to bother the hell out of me because sometimes my liquid foundation sinks into that horrid line.
I’ve never used retinol because of my age and because my skin is sensitive but my local Sephora girl recommended trying this as a preventative. I’m so glad I did. I literally woke up with more plump skin in one day. I’m not going to lie my skin slightly burned/tingled last night but I didn’t wake up with any redness or irritation. I’m going to purchase this oil in the full size but maybe use it 2-3 times a week. Everyday seems a little too much for someone my age. Glad I tried it! Hopefully my line disappears like magic ;)
MadisonLittle L.
5911 W 21st Pl Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my current facial oil and I have been loving it! It is part of my night routine and I have really seen a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. When I wake up my skin is so hydrated and smooth! I love this facial oil and I definitely recommend it.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I had very high hopes for this product after several friend recommended it to me. I have been looking for ways to incorporate a retinol product into my skincare routine and wanted to try this because I heard it was gentle yet effective. I bought a full size bottle at Sephora and started out using it twice a week for the first month and the. Added a day after the second month. I really didn’t notice any difference in my skin other than the blue green cast it left on my face right after application. It also left an unpleasant film on my skin that never fully absorbed. I threw the bottle out after about 9 months because it started smelling really bad. It was a complete waste of money.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m in love with this face oil! I’ve recently found a (pricey) love for Sunday Riley products and was so excited to try this out when I found it in my Allure Beauty Box. I used it after an at-home facial before bed and after moisturizing with Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream. I was honestly so impressed. My skin was actually healing! I had a stubborn acne scar that was difficult to get rid of and when I woke up, I noticed a difference! This oil (as well as all Sunday Riley products) are a little pricey but they are definitely worth it. What I loved most is that a little bit of this oil goes a looooong way so the bottle will definitely last a while. ALSO, it smells like calm heaven 😍
jenna b.
dekalb, il
Purchased at: Sephora
If somebody said to me, "You have get rid of all of your skincare products and you only choose one."  (Firstly, I would tell them that they are crazy.)

I would grab my bottle of Sunday Riley's Luna night oil.  No questions asked.

A super luxurious face oil that your skin literally drinks up.  Sometimes I forget to put on moisturizer afterwards and my skin is still incredibly hydrated.  Hydration is just a bonus in this retnol.  It does so much more!  Retnol stimulates collagen production and cell turnover to reduce redness, fine lines, blemishes and wrinkles.

For me personally, it has been the #1 thing that has helped my cystic acne.  My hormones went all out of wack one I had my son.  I have tried everything for acne besides a prescription medication.

There is a "pruging" period where you may break out for a couple of weeks.  This is because you skin cells are producing at a more rapid rate, and that pimple way deep down under the skin is going to come to a head.  Stay strong during the purging phase as it will pass.  If the problem persists for more than a month,  and you are breaking out and places that you normally don't break out then this product is not for your skin type.

I started using Retnol at 28 years old for preventive wrinkle measures and as an acne treatment.
Masem E.
Hartford, CT
For a little I was waking up in the morning and my skin would be so dry. A friend suggested I try this night oil and boy is it great. I got the mini because $55 was as far as I was willing to go😭😭😭. It’s very well worth it though. My skin is happy when I wake up now.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Purchased at: Sephora
Well I really loved this oil. I mean it is great and I have so many positive thoughts on it. First the one negative is the price point. No I am not cheap and I buy plenty of high end brand makeup and skincare but a hundred dollars for oil is stupid. I got a mini bottle and though i loved it, I will never give some CEO that much money for an overinflated product that is marketed as such to make it a cult sensation and they keep getting richer so I went back to my less expensive but basically as effective oil. What I loved and wish other oils were made this way is the color to clear method. The oil is blue when dispensed and as you apply it and rub it in, it fades away as it is completely absorbed. It helped me learn where I wasn't getting product applied well on my face and taught me to more effectively apply oil and its helped me with my current oils be more effective from it. It's worth trying mini bottle just for that. It is an effective oil that from the first use I woke up with healthy, rested skin that I was pleased with but I can find that in a good quality oil for half the price. I really did enjoy this oil but I'm sorry, some people may not have a problem helping companies get rich while they price gouge consumers but I think it's stupid and I can't do it so I wouldn't buy this again. If I get a sample or a great deal online or mini bottle in a sampler, heck yeah ill use it
Meela-Juan M.
Tyler
This oil is amazing! I have normal to dry skin and i absolutely love it. It si a little bit pricey BUT a little bit goes a LONG way! I use 3 drops at night, one on my forehead, and one on each of my cheeks, then distribute it evenly throughout my face and neck! YES there is enough product for all this skin surface to cover. The oil comes in a blue glass bottle with a dropper and very easy to use. It smells super fresh and I love lightly perfumed skin care products, but i know  for some it may become an issue. The oil absorbs very fast and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.  I literally could see the results at the very first morning. My skin was much smoother, my laugh lines plumped up and were not as pronounced as before.  Will continue repurchase.
Jamie B.