BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Vi N.
This made me breakout unlike any other product I've tried. I had tiny bumps and whiteheads all over my cheeks. Not only that but it also was red and burning. Returned.
I truly love this night oil. It's made such a difference in my night time skincare routine. After applying it, my skin feels so hydrated and soft in the mornings!
Sarah c.
Burr Ridge , IL
I really wanted to like this product but I didn't see any big changes in my skin and not to mention how expensive it is! Unfortunately, I would not be repurchasing.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this product. My face has looked a lot better since I started using this. I look forward to putting this on my face at night. I combine it with the good genes.
norma d.
Ann Arbor, MI
this beauty oil literally transforms skin. i beleive it has retinol in it to help resurface. if you want smooth clear skin this is a definite product you have to have. its a little pricey but worth every penny.
Amy Y.
Newmarket , NH
Having bad skin? Use this. I legit was breaking out has redness because I pick. Put this stuff on within a few days my skin was clearer more radiant. I love this
Pamela L.
San Jose, CA
OMG! If I could pick more than 5 stars I would!!! My all time favorite night time face oil. I have more mature skin and this oil makes my face feel great and hydrated. It has diminished some of my fine lines.
Brooke G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I only got to use this once in a small trial size so I can't give a true honest review. I will say I woke up with soft/awake looking skin after just the one use.
Rizlane R.
Falls Church, VA
I use this every other night. It has calmed my skin a d reduced wrinkles. It leave my skin baby soft in the morning! I like the smell reminds me of tea but I have heard others dont.
Ashlee Y.
I have been using this for about 4 months. I have gotten used to the smell, and have even begun associating it with relaxation. I think it is improving the overall moisture of my skin.
Jamie B.