BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jaclyn T.
North Myrtle Beach
This has quickly become one my “Holy Grail” products. I’m obsessed with this, especially paired with Good Genes but also on it’s own it is quite the amazing oil
Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This oil makes my skin feel super soft. My boyfriend hates the smell but I don't mind it. I bought this from Sephora and it's very expensive but it's effective.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell and texture! More natural scent yet super effective. Does leave a slight blue hue but it does fade quickly. Helps keep more pores clear and happy
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
I love how radiant this oil has my skin looking. I mix this in with my moisturizer at night to give my skin more nourishment after a long day of wearing makeup.
Kim F.
Paris, TX
This has literally changed my skin. I use this every night after I wash my face. A little goes a long way. It has helped shrink my pours and even my skin tone.
Whitney C.
manassas, va
I only really saw results when I used this with good genes. On its own it’s a weird smelling oil that is kind of just like all the rest but for a crazy price!
shanniah b.
brockport
Had high hopes for this but it intensified the dryness on my skin as well as the texture. Maybe I had a bad reaction but I'd recommend getting a sample first.
Jennifer W.
West Chester
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t feel like this really sinks into my skin very well and it’s frustrating to still feel it after moisturizing. I broke out a little in small pimples too.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
This sleeping oil has a smell to it. Also it is kind of viscous and sticky to touch. It is also expensive. There are waaaayy better oils that are cheaper 🤷🏾‍♀️
Ana M.
Worth every penny! Amazing results which you will notice almost immediately! Keeps your skin moisturized and helps so much with fine lines/wrinkles! Must buy!
Jamie B.