BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Carissa B.
Corbin, KY
I liked how my skin felt to the touch but initially it made me feel very oily. I liked it but didn’t love it.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love applying this oil right after I wash my face for the night super affective price was amazing made my skin feel really good first time user but definitely going to use again in the future deafly would buy again
Dulce D.
hemet
I️ love this oil I️ use it nightly as part of my nightly to and pick it up from Anthropologie stores
Alyssa H.
Is okay. Unsure why this got so much hype. Didn't do anything for me. Bottle is very fancy
Casey P.
This oil makes sense my skin incredibly soft and clear. Makes me look 10 years younger.
Kim O.
STEUBENVILLE, OH
Definitely noticed a difference after just a couple days, had only got a sample size in a beauty subscription but I will be splurging and purchasing a full size
Jenna P.
Denville, NJ
Clears fine lines and wrinkles!! This has restolyne in it and really smooths our your skin and shrinks your pores. It’s expensive but a little goes a long way!!
Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This oil makes my skin feel super soft. My boyfriend hates the smell but I don't mind it. I bought this from Sephora and it's very expensive but it's effective.
Jaide W.
Hampton, VA
This stuff is amazing. It's lightweight and soaks into the skin well. Effective and worth the money. I would buy this again. Great value even for the small size
Kayla C.
Actually a very good sleeping oil. It did however make my skin purge a little which isn't a bad thing just didn't love that, my skin was very soft after though.
Jamie B.