BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tiffani W.
Very strong. Follow directions on dose. A little goes a very long way. I was shocked at how different my skin, felt and looked after just one use. It truly plumps and firms.
I wanted to try this product because I was getting really bad acne in the morning. The price gave me a mini heart attack, because it's a oil in a one ounce bottle that cost $105. It worked for the first 2 weeks and I stop using it because it stop working after the 3rd week:(
Richelle R.
I love this face oil! It has completely changed my skin. I use it at night and Good Genes in the morning. It helps control my oil production, and keep my skin looking fresh!
Dona C.
One of my favorite skincare products! This oil along with the good genes lactic acid treatment is a vital part of my routine... My skin in the morning feels and looks much better!
caitlin g.
Wilmington, DE
LOVE LOVE LOVE this oil! I love how gentle it is even for a retinol! Normally with oils you put on last but with this special one you put on first before your moisturizer!
Sidra N.
The smell threw me off a little, it is hydrating however after using it a couple times it started to break me out so had to return it. Wasn't worth it to me for the price .
Alison O.
Dallas, TX
This night oil basically transformed my skin over night. I was a little sketchy about it at first because of the blue tint to it but it just absorbed into the skin and worked wonders over night.
Maris A.
Great serum! I use it thrice a week regularly. I could see the difference it had on my skin after two weeks. My skin is clearer, glowing, and moisturized after using this.
Tina K.
Taylor, MI
i honestly don't know if this does everything it claims but i do know that it makes my skin look better somehow and i feel fancy using it so i will continue to purchase it.
Khaleela B.
Fredericksburg
Love this healthy dose of retinol. My skins overall tone is a lot more even and brighter. My skin looks a lot firmer and the few lines i had popping in seem to be reduced.
Jamie B.