BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
sydney m.
Elyria
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute holy grail. I am a adamant of buying trial size products of skin care and let me tell you after this I stopped my search. A little on the pricier side but if you can find it in a gift set around the holiday time its a decent price. Regardless WELL WORTH IT Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Did not work well for me BUT my Roomate said it changed her life so it could just be my skin type, combination not sensitive while my Roomate is oily, for me it was way to expensive to especially just be a moisturizer
Maria G.
Kansas City, MO
Truly works!  An amazing product that resurfaces your skin.  FYI, I have combination skin and I am 52.  In the past I couldn't use enough acid on my skin to make a difference, but with Luna oil and currently only have to use it every other night.  I also added Good Genes as well, and wow!   You will go through a purge stage and for me it was awful (lasted about 10 days), but it is was worth it!  It has been my experience Sunday Riley products really work as stated.
Indalesia V.
Purchased at: Online
I love giving my skin some pre-bed pampering and this oil does just that! It hydrates and calms my skin. While helping to carry me off to dream land with its tantalizing aroma of Chamomile. A must for my nightstand.
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
This didn’t really do much for my face. I used it for about two months at the end of my night time routine. My face stayed hydrated throughout the time I used it, but I didn’t notice a big difference since using it.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
I have been using this product for just about a week and have already started to notice a change in my skin. The smell takes some getting used to but doesn’t bother me too much. if this product continues to make improvements on my fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone, I will definitely be purchasing the full size (as I am currently using the smaller sized bottle that I received in a kit with the Sunday Riley Good Genes.
Chels B.
New York City
I COULD NOT SPEAK MORE HIGHLY ABOUT A FACE OIL I’m obsessed WOW I love to lather my face every night before I go to bed and wake up with a plump fresh face. This is hands down the best of the best Sunday Riley products. It’s expensive but so worth it!
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I got a sample from sephora. I loved it. but it is pricey.. I just got the 15 ml. to try it at least for 2 months and if it works of course i will be getting the big bottle in november. I hope there are good sales
Chelsea M.
It is a brilliant oil--lightweight and fast absorbing. My skin always feels really soft when I wake up. The Luna is also packed with great ingredients. However, it does contain fragrance. Even though my skin is not sensitive to fragrance, I generally prefer my skin care product without it. Another reason why I am giving it a 4-star is the price tag. It's $105 for 30mL, or $3.5/mL. Personally I find it overpriced.
Mandi R.
The Woodlands, TX
If this review were about a different Sunday Riley product, it would probably have more stars, but I've just not found much I like about the night oil. It smelled awful. Almost like it was old or stale, and it was so bad that it kept me awake all night. Plus, it turned my skin a shade of blue/green.
Jamie B.