BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hannah I.
I've only used this product once, but when I used it, it did make my skin feel nice. It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. I would love to keep using it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
This is a very rich, deeply hydrating oil. It is also a beautiful color, which I enjoy as well! When I put this oil on my face at night before bed, I wake up with skin that feels healthy, soft and hydrated!
Amanda S.
Seemed hydrating and it isn't full of artificial stuff or preservative (use quickly). I didn't see anything miraculous and it isn't cheap but for a nice serum it does a good job.
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
I love this oil it's amazing to put on at night and let your face soak it all in all night long. It's definitely blue and makes your face glowing and feel softer in the morning.
Nikki H.
Madison, MS
Love the smell and the way it works. I felt like my skin has never looked more refreshed. The reason for 4 stars is the price. It's a little pricey for an everyday purchase.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must have product for me. I have sensitive, acne prone skin but this hasn't caused any redness or breakouts for me. I started using it about a month ago and it has almost completely cleared up my hormonal acne and my overall skin tone is more even. It is expensive but I think it is worth it because a bottle lasts forever. I only have to use 3 drops to cover my face.
Paulaina B.
Medford, NJ
Obsessed with this product! I first reviewed a sample from sephora and couldn't get enough. I woke up the next morning and my skin was so soft and definitely bright! It's on my repurchase list for sure!!
Emily K.
Amazing!!! Transforms your skin overnight. I've never used skin care that you can visibly see results so quickly. Yes it is pricey but you will for sure see results immediately
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love a good face oil. This one is amazing. Goes on smoothly and soaks in very well. I always feel so good in the morning when I apply at night. I don't love the smell but it dissipates pretty quickly so it isn't too huge of a turn off. The Sunday Riley products do not disappoint!
I wanted to try this product because I was getting really bad acne in the morning. The price gave me a mini heart attack, because it's a oil in a one ounce bottle that cost $105. It worked for the first 2 weeks and I stop using it because it stop working after the 3rd week:(
Jamie B.