BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alina T.
Oak Harbor
I have clients who swear by this stuff. It's cleared up acné rosacea and dry skin. I, however, could not bring myself to try because of the smell. Also, not safe to use while pregnant!!!!!
Ellie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Doesn't make me break out, and any blemishes look smaller in the morning! The oil is blue though so don't be worried if it makes your skin look funny at first. Got it in a skincare swap online and will definitely be buying my own.Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
Helps prevent and fight fine lines and wrinkles, big pores . Can be used daily as a nightly routine. Not heavy feeling or greasy. It can be found at Sephora. Trust it won’t disappoint you.
Maddie S.
Brookfield, WI
This oil did absolutely nothing for me. I noticed maybe the tee jest amount of brightening, but not much else. For the hefty price tag, it is most definitely not worth the investment.
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
I love this Sunday Riley sleeping oil! I alternate it with the lactic acid treatment and it makes my skin so hydrated and bright. It absorbs quickly and has a light scent to it. The color threw me off because it’s so blue but it doesn’t show up on the skin. Amazing product!
Kayte W.
Bon Aqua, TN
I use this with my good genes and LOVE the combo... leaves my skin looking so healthy and even. The price point is definitely up there but you pay for what you get with this product. QUALITY!
Stephanie H.
Ogden
I only tried a mini size of the night oil but I did like it. I didn't have any super noticeable results as far as fine lines but it did make my skin nice and soft during the time I used it. I have super sensitive skin too and it didn't break me out at all.
Wendy B.
Midwest City, OK
It is one of my all time favorite night time facial treatments. Sunday Riley nailed it on this one. This blue oil has given me beautiful skin results and who doesn't love a touch of blue in their medicine cabinet?
This is the ONLY serum you need in your night time routine! Not only has it helped my old acne scars , but it has helped my skin texture, shrink my pores, tighten, plump, and changed my skin's overall appearance.
Lola C.
I have super oily skin and when I first used this I was scared seeing that my skin is already oily but I swear by this Sunday Riley oil I swear I look so much younger and more refreshed
Jamie B.