BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jane N.
Green Bay, WI
Love the smell and texture. This really amazing and it worked fantastic job with my skin. This is my go-to skin care routine for my lazy night time and the next morning my skin is just amazing.
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
Not sure if sleeping oils are for me. I'm just not use to having oils on my face and I like to move around while I sleep. Comes in a really nice blue color though. Doesn't stain your skin and goes on clear.
Juliya L.
San Rafael, CA
The scent of this product is not ideal and it does amor my t zone oilier. That being said, I use this product in the winter and it helps my skin revive itself. It adds moisture while combating fine lines. Love.
Melanie S.
Didn't feel like this did anything for my skin besides clog my pores. Smells a bit off to me as well. Got it as a sample at Sephora, glad I didn't invest in the whole product because it's pricey.
Angelina G.
Walls
my skin looked SO plump and alive after i used this oil. usually i wouldn’t spend so much money on just an oil, but this one is definitely worth the splurge if you’re looking for a good oil to rejuvenate a youthful appearance
Jessica L.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really pricey but really effective. I don't know if I'll repurchase just because of the price but it does work wonders for my skin. However, I noticed breakouts when I stop usage.
Kayla G.
Adams, MA
Love this oil for night time so much, I got my grandmother hooked on this serum and she hates me for it because its so pricey! But its so unbelievably worth it! When I run out of this bottle im getting a new one definitely!
Briann S.
This oil was extremely hydrating without clogging my pores! A little goes a long way, so I definitely consider it worth the cost. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. I definitely recommend it!
Heather G.
Killeen
My favorite night oil!! I only have the .5 oz size so I'll be needing the full size soon. It's just so pricey! Although pricey, I will still buy again because my skin being so dry, it has really addressed all my dry patches
Katie V.
Studio city, CA
I really wanted to like this product but it's just middle of the road for me. I know a lot of people like this but I didn't seen any change in my skin. I got this as a set with the good genes treatment that I do enjoy though
Jamie B.