BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Mariella S.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love the idea that a blue liquid could be completely absorbed into my skin! It really smoothes and soothes the skin! Its a luxury for me on nights that I need extra pampering and care.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
I haven’t been using this very long so I can’t say 100% but for now I haven’t had any major differences in my face from using this. The smell is it is pretty aweful in my opinion! It’s definitely on the pricey side as well...buy at your own risk!
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
It’s a really great oil that absorbs into the skin very nicely. I am seeing results with it and my acne prone, combination skin doesn’t have a negative reaction. It is on the pricier side but worth it for quality skincare products.
Rebecca D C.
This leaves my skin more plump, and my pores less visible. It isn't marketed for pores, that I can remember, but it does work for them. This is a chemical exfoliator. USE A GOOD SUNSCREEN w/ THIS PRODUCT.
Kaitlan A.
1,134 reviews
Absolutely loved this oil. I finished it within about 2 months, but that was with daily use! It smells nice and not overpowering. Feels good and my skin is soothed and hydrated when I wake up! Definitely would recommend this. Pricey but worth it.
Danielle M.
Love using this and Good Genes right after I wash with Ceramic Slip. The smell isn’t great but my face feels fresh and hydrated in the morning. Supple may even be a good word to use in this case. I love all Sunday Riley products!
Laurie A.
This item was very easy to add into my nightly routine. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and I enjoy the texture. I saw great results when I used this and cannot wait to buy another bottle. Only complaint is I wish it was bigger!!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product truley deserves 5 stars gave me great results at the first try im really speech less mind blowned and im a first user at first i was a little skeptical but it all turned ou great in the end #love it.
Jonique G.
Atlanta
Worth every dime! This is an expensive product but it works! I've have huge pore that look noticeably smaller. My skin looks radiant and supple the next morning after using it. My skin looks way less textured due to this product
Shannon M.
Burleson, TX
This is expensive but effective. I use this at least once a week and when you put on and wake up your face looks refreshed and I have noticed a more even skin tone. It is an awesome product and love it enough to keep purchasing!
Jamie B.