BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tina R.
I’m not much for someone who uses oils but this one wasn’t bad at all for me. It’s not very greasy and sinks into the skin in no time. On first impression, I hated the smell as it is VERY strong, so if you are sensitive to smells you will not like this. Over time I got used to the smell and the product did a good job at moisturizing my skin but it wasn’t anything revolutionary. This is a good product, but for the price it is a splurge.
Jalen P.
Eden Prairie
This sleeping night oil is so amazing. I took a risk buying it cause I didn’t know anything about it but it was such an amazing purchase. I use it in my night skincare routine and it makes my face feel AMAZING. so soft.
Sam W.
La Vista, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
I really liked the small sample size I got with the Sephora rewards points. Left my skin looking extra plump in the morning and very refreshed. Would have to use it longer to determine if wrinkles become less noticeable
brianna g.
Kennesaw
I have used the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and I like it but I do not love it. I am very oily. I did notice that my skin was glowy and the oils did subside my normal breakouts. However, I am very uncomfortable with the thought of sleeping with oil on my face especially because I sleep on my stomach.
Jordan H.
Burlington, IA
I didn’t think this product did much, but then I ran out and couldn’t figure out why my skin was starting to look like crap? And I realized I wasn’t using this anymore and man I didn’t realize how much this did. Minimizing pores, helps brighten, keeps My dry skin moisturized, helps fade acne scars, calms redness, and with it having retinol, I did not beak out from using this product. It will always have a spot in the bathroom shelf.
Wanda N.
Long Island, NY
Love the blue color of this oil! Also, the scent isn't unpleasant. I've used this oil in conjunction with the Good Genes and my skin looked AMAZING. I've been trying other products recently but I will likely go back to Luna Oil and Good Genes as my nighttime skincare regimen. All I can say is IT WORKS! There is a set available that includes the Luna Oil and Good Genes. I highly recommend that set so that you can get the full benefit
Pam E.
This oil makes my skin super hydrated! I apply it every night after I shower and my skin feels nice and soft the next day. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell, I dont know how to describe it but I don’t like it, after I completely apply it the smell goes away so It’s not something that will keep me from using it
Sydney H.
Washington, DC
I found this really effective for the first few months of use, my skin was noticeably smoother and fuller, though I did not notice any difference in my pores. It has a light and pleasant scent, feels luxurious and the dark blue color is striking. Unfortunately when I stopped using it I didn’t notice any negative changes in my skin, which is my benchmark for higher end products like Sunday riley. It’s nice if this is something that isn’t pricy for you, but if it’s a splurge I’d recommend something else.
Samantha H.
Oshkosh, WI
This products feels so nice and luxurious on my dry skin. My skin feels more hydrated and overall my skin just looks and feels healthier. The packaging is nice and substantial, and looks so pretty on my vanity. It’s gentle enough for me to use every night.
sydney m.
Elyria
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute holy grail. I am a adamant of buying trial size products of skin care and let me tell you after this I stopped my search. A little on the pricier side but if you can find it in a gift set around the holiday time its a decent price. Regardless WELL WORTH IT Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Jamie B.