BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Melinda J.
Media, PA
This stuff is great. I use it nightly with my good genes lotion (which is sadly all gone now). It keeps my skin clean and healthy and helps me sleep with its lavender scent. Try their products!!!! They are worth the price!
Ligeia B.
San Francisco, CA
I am on my second bottle and this is a holy grail item. My skin absokutely loves this night oil. I have oily skin and I thought adding an oil would make me greassyer but it doesn't. My skin feels sof and moisturized in the morning.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this. It is very moisturizing and didn't break out my sensitive skin. It is however very expensive and I dint repurchase it because it was so expensive. However it is a very good product
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
I do really love this oil. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the extremely high price tag. There are many oils out there that are effective but this one does have a little something extra
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I use this product at night along with good genes and the clay cleanser. I star by washing my face with the clay cleanser, use the Luna oil, and then apply the good genes. All three of these products have improved my skin. The packaging is cute and trendy. I love all of the Sunday Riley products I have tried.
Jackie H.
This is a sure favorite! I've been using a sample for probably three weeks and I love it. Just ordered the full size! My skin is clear and radiant. I'm in love. It's gentle on my sensitive skin but does do what it says.
Stephany D.
Auburn, WA
Love this product. It makes my skin feel extremely smooth and soft. My completion overall has improved since using. I would be more inclined to buying more often if it wasn't so expensive. If you can afford it, I highly recommend!
Sunny P.
Springfield , OH
This is a great facial oil to use at night & wake up with soft, healthy skin. The smell of this product is a bit hard to get past though so if you are sensitive to scents this is probably not the oil for you.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This is an awesome night product to use right before bed. I have only used one bottle so far and I am really enjoying it. It has such awesome packaging as do all of their products do. I would recommend this product to others.
Caley H.
I'm not sure that I saw any results. It was a heavy blue oil that I felt didn't really sink into my skin. It did seem to lock in moisture but it's too expensive if that was the only result I was seeing. I'm not sure that I saw any results from the retinal. My skin is soft though.
Jamie B.