BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product truley deserves 5 stars gave me great results at the first try im really speech less mind blowned and im a first user at first i was a little skeptical but it all turned ou great in the end #love it.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
It’s a really great oil that absorbs into the skin very nicely. I am seeing results with it and my acne prone, combination skin doesn’t have a negative reaction. It is on the pricier side but worth it for quality skincare products.
Rebecca D C.
This leaves my skin more plump, and my pores less visible. It isn't marketed for pores, that I can remember, but it does work for them. This is a chemical exfoliator. USE A GOOD SUNSCREEN w/ THIS PRODUCT.
Jessica E.
Romulus, MI
I absolutely LOVE product! Goes on very easily and soaks in quickly, then I use Good Genes over top of it and when I wake up my skin is soft and noticeably brighter! Good skincare is SO important!
Taylor D.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought this after the recommendation from a coworker and I wasn’t disappointed. I feel like the oil evens out my skin tone as well as prevents aging, exactly what I wanted it to do. It feels very moisturizing when you put it on
Melanie S.
Didn't feel like this did anything for my skin besides clog my pores. Smells a bit off to me as well. Got it as a sample at Sephora, glad I didn't invest in the whole product because it's pricey.
Meerie K.
Woodside , NY
I loveee this oil. You literally only need 2 drops and just pat it into your skin. You know it's completely incorporated when there is no more blue on your face. There is retinal in it so make sure your moisturizer has spf in the morning but I found that after a few days of using it my face was a lot more smoother
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Love this oil...it's scent is soothing and relaxing. The combination of ingredients feels like it's hydrating and comforting your skin. When I wake up after applying it at night, my skin is plump and soft.
Shannon M.
Burleson, TX
This is expensive but effective. I use this at least once a week and when you put on and wake up your face looks refreshed and I have noticed a more even skin tone. It is an awesome product and love it enough to keep purchasing!
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
Not sure if sleeping oils are for me. I'm just not use to having oils on my face and I like to move around while I sleep. Comes in a really nice blue color though. Doesn't stain your skin and goes on clear.
Jamie B.