BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
e m.
Alabama
Awesome product. My favorite retinol serum. I love that it starts out blue and turns clear when completely soaked in. I bought it through Sephora. I have sensitive skin and haven't noticed any sort of bad reaction.
Dana M.
While I do love this product, it is very expensive. I'm trying to get a head start on anti-aging but I don't know if I could justify spending so much money for this product unless it gave me an over night face lift
Gale j.
Freeport, NY
Love this product.. I love that’s it’s the color blue and you have to blend it well into your skin to become clear so you know you have applied it all over your face.. I also love how in the morning after you have use it the night before your face feel moisturized
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an overall good product. Continued use will certainly prove results. I purchased this at Sephora. It's an expensive product and for what it does rosehip oil and glycolic acid (acne.org) will do the same job in my opinion. But if you live for luxury I'd say go for it
Rachel R.
Little Rock, AR
I think this oil is way too hyped up for what it actually does. It’s a fine retinol but not for how expensive it is. I would never pay for this more than once, it just doesn’t seem like a necessity in my opinion.
Grace L.
Staten Island , NY
I use a variety of retinol products on my face is this is by far my favorite. The price tag is a bit hefty but totally worth it for the effect it has on my skin.
Amber K.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this oil. I apply it nightly and I wake up every morning with perfect skin. I love that the retinoid is housed in an oil. It does it's job and the oil helps alleviate irritation. This is one of two products I will never stop using
Vania K.
Fort Collins, CO
Love, Love, love! My mom bought this for me after I received a sample from Sephora and couldn’t stop talking about it. I have extremely dry skin and living in Colorado makes it worse. This stuff did the trick and it smells wonderful! Totally smurfy...
Stephanie A.
Dalton, Ga
This product is definitely worth the money a little goes a very long way. I put it on at night after cleansing and exfoliating and my skin waked up feeling super soft and supple. Very luxurious oil that is gentle enough for my sensitive acne prone skin.
Emily S.
SMITHVILLE, TN
I didn't enjoy the smell of this product or the greasy feeling it left on my face after use, and I proceeded to use it multiple days in a row. I didn't see any noticeable changes in my skin from this product.
Jamie B.