BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Emily M.
Concord, CA
This is my holy grail night product and I’m someone who is not easily satisfied with products. I wake up with such soft, toned skiN. I notice such s difference by morning with my redness. I will continue to repurchase this and a little goes a long way.
Destiny B.
Sleepless night? Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is the solution for you. Glides on your skin leaving it soft and smooth. With the signature fragrance putting you in a good sleep.
Reem A.
I kept trying to use this and other Sunday Riley products. I really wanted to love them. But they were way too harsh on my skin no matter how sparingly I used them. I had to give mine away I was very disappointed
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
This stuff does not smell good and it stings a bit when you put it on BUT sometimes pain is beauty because this really works! My skin looked so radiant after trying this for the 7 day challenge. Highly recommend.
Grace L.
Staten Island , NY
I use a variety of retinol products on my face is this is by far my favorite. The price tag is a bit hefty but totally worth it for the effect it has on my skin.
Halie D.
I tried a sample of the luna oil. It definitely does what it says it will do, but I don't think I necessarily need it. I will say that it would be great for more mature skin than mine. I also didn't really like the smell.
e m.
Alabama
Awesome product. My favorite retinol serum. I love that it starts out blue and turns clear when completely soaked in. I bought it through Sephora. I have sensitive skin and haven't noticed any sort of bad reaction.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
OMG!! this product is so good on the skin. You wake up with smooth and moisturized skin. I don't really have skin problems, so I cant really comment on improvements, but it is great at maintaining the balance in my skin. The price is up there so this is not a cheap product.
It is worth the purchase
Gale j.
Freeport, NY
Love this product.. I love that’s it’s the color blue and you have to blend it well into your skin to become clear so you know you have applied it all over your face.. I also love how in the morning after you have use it the night before your face feel moisturized
Alexandra M.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I received Luna in my Sunday Riley Sunday School kit and I really like it! It’s really moisturizing and definitely helped clear my skin up. It’s very pricy though but worth the investment! I would highly recommend.
Jamie B.