BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Olivia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this oil! I wake up with plump beautiful skin when I use it. It was definitely expensive but it really does the job! It was my first time using this product, I got it in a kit with good genes and I really loved it!
Stephanie Eva
I really wanted to like this product. I may or may not be allergic to it, or sensitive to the retinoid/ester that they use and I don't like that they put coloring additives in their otherwise "pure" ingredient list.
Lindsays R.
Salem , OR
There are no words that describe how amazing is this oil. First of all, everything that have to be with retinol breaks me out so bad, so I was so scarred to used, since day one I have been in love. No life without it !
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Worth every penny! Don't be scared of the blue color, it blends away. Doesn't take forever to hydrate skin. Doesn't leave a greasy film at all. I'd suggest using this in conjunction with the Good Genes. Your skin will thank you!
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit is on of my favorite skin product, I Love Luna sleeping night oil, I've seen great improvement in the texture of my skin and my looks Years younger. I recommend it.
Bianca J.
Omaha, NE
LOVE this face oil! I used to use another face oil to help moisturize my skin, but I said goodbye to that old one. Luna oil not only leaves my skin feeling soft in the morning, but I swear it's helped with my adult acne too! It's pricey, but worth it.
Emily B.
I got a little sample size of this and honestly I'm happy I didn't spend the money on a full size. I guess because of the hype and price I was expecting a miracle product and it just didn't meet my expectations.
Cynthia Z.
I LOVE THIS! It’s so pricey but worth it that I might repurchase! I have oily and acne prone skin and I know I should hate putting oily but when I would put this on my skin the next day was so grateful for it! It left it soft and no uncomfortable residue!
Destiny B.
Sleepless night? Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is the solution for you. Glides on your skin leaving it soft and smooth. With the signature fragrance putting you in a good sleep.
amanda h.
Cincinnati
I love all of Sunday Riley's products. This one is super more strides to my face while I was sleeping. Very effective. I also really like the good genes product. My only gripe is the price, it's really expensive for my budget
Jamie B.