BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elle D.
I’ve been using the Luna oil on my clean face at night after washing with the Ofra Vitamin C cleanser. It soaks in fairly fast, has a soft natural scent, and doesn’t leave me with a greasy feeling. I’m not seeing anything dramatic though. I use it in combo with Good Genes. I’m going to keep using it until I finish up the bottle but I think I am going to try something different afterward. Might just not be the best product for my combo skin.
Monica A.
Milltown, NJ
It’s really awesome. Smooths texture and appearance. Gives a glow. It smells really nice and you only need a little bit ! I like how it doesn’t feel too oily on my skin. I let it dry for 5 minutes then top with good genes.
Jovi P.
I couldn’t get myself to buy this since it’s a bit pricey, but I ended up buying a mini kit and I couldn’t believe it! Within 1 night of sleeping with this on, my face looked rejuvenated and glowy. It was a miracle. I highly recommend this product. Worth the price.
➵stephanie T.
Conshohocken, PA
Yes this smell is a little different, yes it’s an oily consistency. It doesn’t take away from the beauty of this product. The ingredients are amazing and are absorbed quickly. I wake up with dewy rejuvenated looking skin. The bluish color really threw me off at first but If you can see it on your skin then you’re using too much. A few drops presses into your skin is all you need. Over time the benefits are amazing. Worth every penny to me.
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
I received a sample of this in one of my Allure beauty boxes and I haven’t been able to live without it since. I love you the fact that it’s a blue in color so You can see when you have the oil rubbed in and it’s completely absorbed into your skin. Sunday Riley is one of the more expensive skin care lines but the results that I’ve seen are definitely worth the price tag.
Kailyn T.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Sunday Riley Luna sleeping oil seemed really promising at first. When applying it it was very often on the skin but did leave a oily feel to it. I didn’t see much improvement after weeks of use and for such a small bottle which a high price I expected more
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
Love, Love, Love Luna oil! I was initially wary of using an oil on my oily skin, but this was a game-changer for me! I have been using this for almost a year, and my oily skin is not very oily anymore! My skin has completely reset! I apply it liberally at night before bed, and a couple times a week I follow it with Good Genes, and my skin has never looked better! I highly recommend this product, and, although it's pricey, it's worth it.
Fotini X.
Shelton, CT
Holy grail of sleeping oils. It does have a slight scent for those that are sensitive to that, but I never care unless they're crazy over-powering. My skin always feel extremely hydrated the next day and this has helped my lines slightly fade with time.
Katie S.
Homewood
Purchased at: Sephora
I really do love this product. It smooths into the skin and is pretty effective; however, the scent is very offensive to me. It smells like hay from a barn. I also was very surprised by the bright blue color of the serum!
Sam W.
La Vista, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
I really liked the small sample size I got with the Sephora rewards points. Left my skin looking extra plump in the morning and very refreshed. Would have to use it longer to determine if wrinkles become less noticeable
Jamie B.