BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Crystal B.
Phenix City, AL
Received a sample from Sephora. It's was awesome and I absolutely love the smell. It can be used as a moisturizer alone or to set your cream moisturizer. It's a bit pricey but worth it. Personally, I don't put a price on my skin
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
Wow. Just wow. Smell is so incredible and your skin feels like magic. I highly recommend it. Easily adsorbs and is light for the skin. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin after using and it wasn't as dull anymore.
Megan T.
I started off liking this oil. It made my skin feel soft and felt luxurious. After using the oil for over a month, it hadn't done anything for my acne. I like this but maybe it wasn't the best for my skin type. I will try the U.F.O oil from Sunday Riley next.
Tabitha J.
Chesapeake , VA
This is my holy grail serum. I use it at night after I apply the good genes. I literally saw a difference in my skin when it comes to texture, my wrinkles, and smile lines! It's literally amazing like rubbing the fountain of youth on your face!
Katherine C.
I love LUNA because it works. It smooths my skin overnight, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. My skin feels great going to bed and when I wake up. Though on the pricier end, it is worth it because a little goes a long way.
Molly C.
Franklin
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil I love how while this product is an oil it doesn't feel like one. it melts right into your skin and leave yippy feeling hydrated without being oily or weighed down by product
Carissa S.
Massapequa, NY
My new night time oil.  Totally game changer my skin is in love with it.  I purchased this product to pair with my good genes serum and they are the perfect match made in heaven.  Besides the total transfermation of my skin the smell is beautifully!
Nicolle D.
Massapequa, NY
Absolutely love this product!! It smells so good and its such a nice night oil. You can see results over night! My skins brighter less acne scars and super hydrated! The price might be high but this product is well worth the hype and price! my skin care holy grail
kylie t.
Bloomfield, CT
I love this stuff ! I use it at night with my good genes and it is the best combination ever. I bought it at Sephora and it is just wonderful . Yes it is expensive but my skin has never been this glory before and I love it.
Jessica G.
I have only been using this for a week or so, so i can’t say much that would be useful. I like the way it feels on my skin, it definitely shows improvement over night. I’d love to edit my review after 60+ days of using it.
Jamie B.