BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an overall good product. Continued use will certainly prove results. I purchased this at Sephora. It's an expensive product and for what it does rosehip oil and glycolic acid (acne.org) will do the same job in my opinion. But if you live for luxury I'd say go for it
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
I love this oil it's non greasy, absorbs easily into the skin and leaves my skin feeling and looking smoother and brighter after use. It is very gentle and has a light floral/plant scent but it isn't overwhelming.
Reem A.
I kept trying to use this and other Sunday Riley products. I really wanted to love them. But they were way too harsh on my skin no matter how sparingly I used them. I had to give mine away I was very disappointed
Gale j.
Freeport, NY
Love this product.. I love that’s it’s the color blue and you have to blend it well into your skin to become clear so you know you have applied it all over your face.. I also love how in the morning after you have use it the night before your face feel moisturized
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This is literally amazing! I love the way it's blue and when you pat it all in, it turns clear! I haven't noticed my redness decrease yet but I'm only 3 days into using it. The product does smell a little funny
Keri Z.
Palm Harbor, FL
After receiving a sample from Sephora over year ago, I've become a fan. The results are unbeatable. I've tried to find less expensive products, but always come back to Luna. Sunday Riley is my secret weapon.
Teresa M.
Scranton
This was not really worth the money. For the price point and amount of product it's not a great deal. I found this elixir to be extra greasy on my skin but that may be my stubborn combination skin. I would recommend this to severely aged dry skin.
Bliss T.
Lyndonville , NY
After using a sample of this night oil, I don't think I can go without it! I woke up with silky smooth skin and my pores felt so much smaller. The oil on my tzone was reduced and the redness around my nose was calmed. Amazing product!
Remi O.
Waterford, CT
This oil is EVERYTHING. It makes my pores look smaller, smooths out my skin, even helps with my acne. And the retinol is naturally derived, do it's both super effective and doesn't damage or irritate my skin!
Ray G.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love it. It makes my skin feel soooo goid when I wake up. Literally solves all my skin concerns. I went off it to try another product for a few days and boy oh boy did I regret it! I am a lifer for this oil!
Jamie B.