BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Leslie H.
rock hill, SC
This stuff is AH-MAZING. Paired with Good Genes of the same brand, my face has never looked better. it's almost like it is finding anything wrong with my face and fixing it all! if I could give it more than five stars, I would.
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
I had very high expectations but this ended up being just a great product but nothing extra ordinary. This is a good oil and kept my skin hydrated but did nothing for fine lines/blemishes/acne. It in fact made me breakout on number of occasions. I will not repurchase.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Been using this product for a little over a week and I have already seen amazing results. My skin is softer and smoother and just looks so much brighter. If this is the results after a week I'm excited to see it in a few months.
Bella J.
Boston , MA
I have a love and hate with this oil, it's great in the winter when I have dry skin. But when it comes to anti-aging like they say I would say I don't know, I've been through three bottles of the luna oil with no results Besides moisturize skin and looking a little blue lol.
Bernice V.
Delano, CA
Got this along with the good genes in a duo package deal at sephora. I love it I also got the same package duo for my mom she's obsessed. It has a smell to it but I learned to like it. I didn't pay that much money for a brand to put a fragrance in my skin care.
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
I tried this as part of a night product set that I bought from Sephora as part of their Sephora Favorites sets. I didn’t notice any difference during use at all. I was disappointed since everyone raves about this brand. I might just need to try some other products of theirs.
Nicole B.
Savannah, GA
I am obsessed with this brand. Juno lasts forever too! So gentle and I feel like it really set into my skin. The smell is different, but tolerable. I notice a huge difference the next morning after nights that I forget to apply.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
Don't let the blue colorful you is oil is amazing it does wonders on the skin and instantly gives you a glow you'll wake up the next morning feeling like a new person I've been using it for 3 weeks and have seen differences after the first night 10 out of 10 recommend.
Crystal B.
Phenix City, AL
Received a sample from Sephora. It's was awesome and I absolutely love the smell. It can be used as a moisturizer alone or to set your cream moisturizer. It's a bit pricey but worth it. Personally, I don't put a price on my skin
Kimberly G.
Porter Ranch , CA
I was recently introduced to the Sunday Riley brand and have become a bag fan. I am a huge advocate of face oils and serums for anti angling and this one did not disappoint. I even noticed that my pores looked much smaller after just a few uses. I would purchase again.
Jamie B.