BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
My dry, sensitive skin just adores this retinol-infused nighttime oil. All the wonderful benefits of retinol without the nasty side effects (dryness, redness, peeling). A definite must for all looking to up their anti-aging routine!
Shairah H.
I know a lot of people swear by this and it is a good serum/oil! My acne scars lighten up way faster than it did in the past, The acne scars are not as big as it would be when a pimple disappears. It is moisturizing enough. My only peeve about is that it takes a while to soak in and my face just feels and looks oily and greasy. Other than that, I see benefits from it!
Fadwa A.
Newark, NJ
You have to be super consistent with this product for it to do its magic. This oil feels amazing on the skin, and soaks in perfectly. I love applying it after the shower and just getting into bed. My skin the next day looks so luminous
Aliyah P.
Hollis, NY
Love love love Luna!!!! This is the first retinol product I've used and I'm hooked. I suffer from acne and this has helped to clear up my skin so much, while getting rid of old acne scars. Don't be alarmed by the color, it dries clear!
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
Did not see much result. It felt amazing but the claims they made were not apparent on my skin.  Perk at Sephora, and then bought the full-size, but after incorporating it in my skin care routine I realized it wasn't really doing much
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Luna definitely needs to be a staple in every skincare junkies vanity! Being able to have a retinol on my skin that doesn't irritate me is a huge deal to me. My skin has definitely improved from using this product. Only use this product at night since it's a sleeping oil
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
I love this oil!! I was scared to use it because I am already very oily, but this doesn't add to my oil production. If anything it helps my oiliness! This calms & soothes my skin, hydrates & gives me a poreless look when I wake up!
Amy T.
Tell city, IN
This oil is one of the best oils, it's great for oily skin too so don't hesitate to use people it's "oil". I have to admit it has bad smell to it, but it's barable to me. This makes me skin looks healthier and good for breakouts.
Tawnie B.
Los Angeles
Most Sunday Riley products smell terrible (no added fragrance), but this one is tolerable. I liked it very much when I was using it, kept my skin looking bright. I enjoyed it very much but have since moved on to Dr. Dennis Gross.
Lauren W.
Nashville
I like color and smell and while it worked dor skin damage repair, it broke out my skin. Good for those with normal to dry skin. Avoid if you have oily or acne prone skin.
Jamie B.