BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Christine O.
Seaside, CA
I loved using this because it felt great in the moment and the bottle looked so pretty sitting on my vanity. However it didn't really seem to do much, and I really couldn't justify buying another bottle because it's so expensive. I used it in conjunction with good genes for about 3 months
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
A hydrating nighttime oil, which evens skin tone, hydrates and combats redness. The scent is quite strong, but tolerable. It doesn't provide immediate results, but with continued use I did notice my pores minimized to some degree. It isn't cheap, but it is a quality product.
Danielle D.
Westerville, OH
I love this product so much! I only wish there was more in the bottle for the price! If you put this serum on at night it will give your skin that extra step, even if you think you already have good skin this will take it from good to great and that’s why I love it! Definitely try it out.
Joelle K.
I cannot say enough about this oil! It has done wonders for my skin. I will never go to sleep without it on my face. It's gentle, not irritating to the skin and worth every penny. I got mine at. Dillard's and will buy it again before I run out.
Julia G.
This is an interesting product. I like it but it has an odd scent that I can’t quite get used to. I do use it only at night (duh) and I use it alone or I pair it with a moisturizer. Would I buy it again? I don’t know. Would I recommend it? Yes.
Nicole L.
This product has a lot of hype and I think it's justified. The results you get combined with the non-irritating formula allows a universal retinol product to be tried by any skin type. The price point is high but the amount is long lasting.
Olivia D.
I love this face oil. I was hoping I wouldn't because it is so pricey but it is moisturizing and I have noticed a reduction in fine lines around my eyes and mouth. My skin is normally sensitive to retinol but it tolerates this one really well.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
I have oily/combination skin and was hesitant to use this product! It really improved my overall complexion and minor imperfections! I have since yet to repurchase it but I'm the time I used it was impressed. It helped "calm down" superficial breakouts and redness overnight!
Carrie S.
Diamond Bar, CA
This product had so much hype, but I was a little disappointed. The packaging is nice. I've been using it for over six months and have not noticed a change in the texture of my skin. I will finish the bottle, but do not plan on repurchasing
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I got a sample of this and so far I am not impressed. Maybe I need to use it for longer, but I don't like the smell at all and I don't feel like it's doing anything for my skin.
Jamie B.