BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
brittany o.
Love this product! I like that it smells natural and it goes on nice. A little goes a long way! When I started using it regularly people began complimenting my skin constantly. I have recommended this product to many people and will continue to recommend it!!!
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
This is an expensive product, but is worth every penny!!! It’s amazing and makes my skin feel so hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I always wash my face in the morning, so feeling this on my skin when I wake up doesn’t bother me. I love this product!
Shannon C.
Plymouth, MA
This stuff is no joke! Works wonders. The one down side I can think of is I'm not really keen on the scent it's very herby and cloying but it doesn't hang around long so I can overlook it.
Jasmine P.
This is a great product! I love how my face feels in the morning after applying it the night before. I noticed a difference after a week and a little goes a very long way! The one thing I HATE SO MUCH, is the smell!!!! It smells like old wood and grandma
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells pretty good and it feels even better. Its super organic and really friendly for sensitive skin. It is really expensive but its definitely worth it because its your face. It soaks in and doesnt leave your face oily. Would for sure buy it again.
Minka R.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this every night and even though it's very expensive, you need such a small amount that it lasts for a really long time. I love the packaging. It's beautiful on my vanity. I've been very happy with my skin since in introduced it a few months ago.
Aylisha O.
This in combination with good genes is my skins holy grail!! It has made a huge impact on my pore size and overall smoothness and texture of my skin. It has also lighted my acne scars!
Laurie H.
This is a product I didn’t want to love because of that price! If I loved it, then I’d have to pay that $100 price tag over and over again. Sigh. Of course I loved it. I only splurge on it once a year and I try to make the bottle last (it doesn’t last 12 months, but I made it to 10). Excellent product.
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
I love this night time oil. I use many Sunday Riley products and this is probably my favorite. I love the results I see in my skin after using it. It is pricey but it does last a good amount of time and I use it every night. I will definitely repurchase!!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this stuff a little goes a long way! I bought this in a duo at sephora and it is fantastic. I cant wait to try all the other oils sunday riley has to offer. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate or break me out totally worth the price tag.
Jamie B.