BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Catherine A.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This is so incredibly good and you see results overnight, your skin feels so much better next day, it can be a little scary because is blue but don't let that scared you, a little bit goes a long long way so yes it is expensive but it will last a very long time.
Lara Y.
Burlingame, CA
I was skeptical about this product because of all the good reviews. My friend recommended me to this product to clear my skin from acne scars and blackouts. In the beginning it made me peel a little but I continued using it for two and now my skin is so soft and much clearer!! Price of this product is a little high for the amount you get but it does go along way.
Andrinique D.
Los Angeles
Another keeper ! Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil..You will see a difference in your skin after only a few times using this oil. It does smell a little medical grade for a second. It's not greasy and melts into your skin right away. A staple !
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
Received a deluxe sample size of this and it actually works really well! The retinol in it is very strong, so I can't use it everyday, by i use it almost every other day and it really helps my acne scaring on my cheeks!
Daniela M.
Spring, TX
Just ok. While i loved the smell i understand why some people would like it. It smells like herbs or a nice tea. It did made my skin soft for the first couple days but after a few weeks it broke me out.

I would recommend using it two or three times a week only.
Alexa M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product-just wish it wasn't so expensive! Makes skin feel super fresh and rejuvenated. Yes it's meant to be oily, but if you don't use it super sparingly, it can get messy on pillows if you go to bed right away. But the product itself works amazingly.
Serry T.
San Jose, CA
I unfortunately haven't seen much of a difference when I apply this. I bought into the hype of it because of all the great reviews but it just didn't do anything for me. Maybe I need to keep trying it. It's so pricy that I don't know if I would repurchase. I wish I loved it as much as everyone else. :(
Heather J.
Omgggggggg i cant tell you enough how truly amazing this product is. After just one day the difference is do amazing it made me emotional. Improvement would be the steep price. Pro is the packAging and the fact that it works amazing!!!! Trully a game changer!!!!
Meghry T.
OMG! ever since I started using Luna Sleeping night oil my skin changed in a good way. I had two pimples on my face and I used this oil before sleeping and the next morning when I woke up the size of the pimples were smaller and my face was soft and glowing.
Amy G.
This is a great product to use at night before bed. Definitely feels like a luxury experience to me when using it, which is what you definitely want when spending a lot for skincare. Even though the price is steep I definitely feel its worth it. And you will see results.
Jamie B.