BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Halle B.
Denver, CO
This oil does a great job of moisturizing and evening out my skin tone. It goes best with the lactic acid treatment, and I found that paired together they work amazing. However, the price for both is an awful lot, and I'm not sure that I would pay full price again.
Ernesto M.
SUPER moisturizing and great to sleep at night with. The scent does relax your body as it is very soothing and not a harsh scent compared to other oils I have tried. I would recommend using it occasionally in the mornings also when you know you'll have a stressful day.
Cara B.
South Beloit, IL
I recently started using this product and love the way it feels. My skin is instantly brighter and smoother-looking. I can't wait to see the true results after a month! Deducted one star for the price, but if it lives up to all its claims, I will happily repurchase.
Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
I have seriously dry skin so I always use oils to moisturize my skin, typically argan oil, however I absolutely love this Sunday RIley Luna Sleeping Oil. It gives me my night time moisturization AND retinol all in one step. I love two in one products. And let's keep it real...Sunday Riley can do no wrong!
Paola F.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been using this for about three weeks and I've noticed such a big difference in my skin. Its smoother, pores are smaller and it makes makeup application much easier. There is a scent to it but I have associated it with my night time routine. Its worth the price.
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
I love this stuff! received as a sample through Sephora's beauty enthusiast program but I'm not sure if I would actually purchase because of the high price. Helps relieve redness and dryness for sure.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Sunday Riley Luna Oil. It has retinol, yet I never get flakiness. It also contains azulene, which is a calming ingredient. It has been a part of my daily skin care routine. Yes, it's pricey, but you're getting quality ingredients and effectiveness that keeps me repurchasing.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
I can't live without my Sunday Riley products and the Luna night is no exception. I use it every night and have been using it for five months. I have notice a big difference in the softness of my skin, within the first two weeks I notice it becoming smoother, the lines around my eyes becoming less noticeable. I have very sensitive skin that can get red and irritated, the Luna oil seemed to calm my skin and give it a healthy glow!
Anna H.
San Leandro , CA
This oil is game changing. I use it every other night in conjunction with my AHA peel and my skin has improved so much. It doesn't irritate my skin and it's my go to when I want to diminish post acne scars. I'm on my 3rd bottle already and it is my holy grail.
Daniela M.
Spring, TX
Just ok. While i loved the smell i understand why some people would like it. It smells like herbs or a nice tea. It did made my skin soft for the first couple days but after a few weeks it broke me out.

I would recommend using it two or three times a week only.
Jamie B.