BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
brittany o.
Love this product! I like that it smells natural and it goes on nice. A little goes a long way! When I started using it regularly people began complimenting my skin constantly. I have recommended this product to many people and will continue to recommend it!!!
Danielle R.
Plymouth, MA
I love putting this on after washing my face at night!  I only use a few times a week due to my sensitive skin, but I can see and feel a difference in my skin the next day.  It soaks into the skin so easily.  It is pricy but so worth it!
Kerri V.
HATTIESBURG, MS
This stuff is expensive but worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Sunday Riley makes some of the only products that I notice a significant difference in my skin from as few uses as two. The ingredients are legit and you can tell it truly is a luxury oil. Splurge and help that pretty face stay young while you sleep.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I really enjoy this as a nighttime facial oil. I got a sample fro Sephora before buying. I like that it has retinol in it, but gentle enough for everyday use. Some people don't like the scent but I love it! It reminds me of tea leaves. It's a soothing and calming scent to me.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely LOVE this product! I immediately knew it was going to great things for my skin the first time I used it. It's been incredibly effective on my skin...has reduced my breakouts, has smoothed the texture in my skin, and has gotten ride of the little fine lines I've had. For me, this is the end all be all retinol. Worth every penny. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Meg D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This light facial oil by SR is a great choice for an evening serum. Comparable to the EL night repair but I actually prefer the SR texture. Got this from Amazon but def a genuine product. First time using the SR night formula. Recommend for those looking to enhance an already established skincare routine!
Lara H.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Pricey... i purchased this along with good genes. I used this at night and the other in the morning. I didn't get the results everyone else claimed to get in their reviews. I did get more supple skin by the morning but not enough for what I paid. Not worth it
Tara C.
Washington, DC
This is my nightly ritual! It had helped me take years off my face and has helped to calm my skin as well as reduce fine lines. It also smells amazing and is totally calming TK help me sleep - plus the blue color helps to understand when it's fully massaged into your skin before it dries clear
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Just like everyone else, I love this stuff. I find I can't use it every night or my skin starts rebelling, but a few times a week is perfect. A few drops is all it takes and I feel like I wake up with better skin. I'd love to try the clarifying formula next.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This oil is great to incorporate in your night time skin regime. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who has oily skin and myself I have combination skin and I have to use this sparingly or else it clogs my pores. My friends with dryer skin love this though!
Jamie B.