BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Oklahoma City
This stuff is amazing. Have been using it for the last few months and has improved the moisture of my skin and the texture even onto the next day. The only mildly unpleasant aspect is the scent which is quite heavy and smells like alfalfa hay. However this does not last and goes away after application.
Victoria B.
Allen, TX
OMG! This product is amazing! I got this in a gift set and it works wonders, but I really want to buy it for myself but it's super expensive. It is effective but wish it was less money.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely LOVE this product! I immediately knew it was going to great things for my skin the first time I used it. It's been incredibly effective on my skin...has reduced my breakouts, has smoothed the texture in my skin, and has gotten ride of the little fine lines I've had. For me, this is the end all be all retinol. Worth every penny. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Felishia G.
Kearns, UT
I absolutely love my Sunday Riley Luna oil; I pair it with Good Genes. I get SO many compliments on how young I look and how amazing my skin is. I think a part of it is from using this oil. Its a very luxurious treatment.
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
I love this night time oil. I use many Sunday Riley products and this is probably my favorite. I love the results I see in my skin after using it. It is pricey but it does last a good amount of time and I use it every night. I will definitely repurchase!!
Trevor H.
I have always been anti-oil. Not because I'm afraid but because I hate the texture. However this oil gives my skin life. I'm hydrated smooth and brighter in the morning. It absorbs pretty well for me. The smell is a little strong but I love what it does.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells pretty good and it feels even better. Its super organic and really friendly for sensitive skin. It is really expensive but its definitely worth it because its your face. It soaks in and doesnt leave your face oily. Would for sure buy it again.
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
Wow I loved this night serum by Sunday Riley! It goes on in a nice thin layer and your skin soaks it right up! I also woke up feeling like my skin was rejuvenated and soft to the touch. I have it as a part of my nightly routine and haven't looked back!
Aylisha O.
This in combination with good genes is my skins holy grail!! It has made a huge impact on my pore size and overall smoothness and texture of my skin. It has also lighted my acne scars!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this stuff a little goes a long way! I bought this in a duo at sephora and it is fantastic. I cant wait to try all the other oils sunday riley has to offer. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate or break me out totally worth the price tag.
Jamie B.