BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Derek C.
Orlando , FL
Perfect for the night time routine! Very gentle and did not cause access oils! The glass makes it feel luxurious and expensive, and it kinda is. it tightened my forehead and smile lines. If you use too much it may get oily, maybe 1-3 drops depending on the potency you want!
CANDICE W.
Spring, TX
This oil is magic! I've struggled with redness for years and this oil has made a huge difference in the color, texture, and overall moisture in my skin. I naturally have dry skin and try to use moisturizng creams and end up oily. This product really sinks in over night.
Dominique N.
Purchased this at Sephora and I was pleasantly surprised! It is my holy grail! It is great for my sensitive skin, I use it just before bed before putting on the Enzyme cream. The packaging is very nicely done and I love the "blue". Will most definitely recommend and repurchase.
Gabrielle D.
Oakland, CA
I love the effects of Luna, but the scent is very take it or leave it to me. I switch off between Luna and U.F.O and the combination gives me the most radiant complexion that I unknowingly can go all week without makeup and feel beautiful. It’s an investment to be sure, but it lasts nearly a year with alternating application!
anthea c.
Brooklyn, NY
This is what I call unicorn tears, its amazing. I notice an immediate difference in my skin on the first night I use it. My skin tone was noticeably evened and I think its kept my breakouts at bay. Over time, it has reduce the rednes around my nose and my pores smaller.
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Have been using every night for a month. Skin texture has improved and pores have been minimized. I reached out to their customer service which helped me with application tips. Apply Luna first after cleansing and leave on for 5 minutes to absorb. Then apply serums and moisturizer. Holy grail of skincare. Pricey but worth it.
Kimmie W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I got a sample of this at Sephora. It is fantastic. It is anti aging and my skin really liked it. The price point is a little pricey. If I had the money I would purchase it along with the Good Genes.
Kathie W.
Deforest, WI
I purchased Sunday Riley products at Sephora, I use the Luna oil every other night. It has helped me with my adult onset of chin acne.  I am a repeat customer. It is very effective in keeping my chin acne under control & has helped to lesson my large pores & dry skin. I do wish i t was less expensive, however it does go a long way. You can layer this with other Sunday Riley products such as Good Genes. The results are amazing & so worth the price!!
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Pretty good product.
Smells like bird food for some reason to me. *weird*

Very Pricey! Can purchase at sephora.

Has a blueish tint on the skin after application. Saw some results but my needs were a little different from what it offered so not super impressed.

Made my skin very soft!!!
Flora L.
Flushing, NY
I love this night oil! It really moisturizes my skin. You wake up with glowing skin. I pair this with the sunday riley good genes. I find that a little goes a long way, you will know you're done massaging the oil into your face when the blue tint goes away. The scent is not the most pleasant but you wouldn't want a great scent for a skin care anyways. I would deff recommend this!
Jamie B.