BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Anna P.
This is the best oil I have ever used and the only oil that has not caused any breakouts to my face. My skin is pretty oily so I was afraid of trying this product. I’ve gotten a sample of this and used it every 2 days before bad on top of my serum. And I have woken up with the most beautiful glowy healthy looking skin in the morning. This really hydrates your skin so sometimes I don’t even need a moisturizer. I also noticed my skin being more clear since I am very acne prone and my skin is very sensitive. This was amazing !!
Erin D.
Sykesville
Love this product! I use it at night with the Good Genes treatment and when I wake up, my skin is glowing! Highly recommend and totally worth the price. I will definitely repurchase. This is great if your skin is sensitive to retinol products! It’s not overly drying!
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
I have recently added this into my nighttime skin routine, and have noticed a huge different in my skin. The claims are reduced fine lines, and pores, and a more luminous healthy, even toned skin. I can say all the claims are true! Within a few days my skin was completely evened out, and the texture I usually have was diminished. It had a glow to it that was very noticeable as well. The price tag is high, but you can’t put a price on flawless skin!
Kerry A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love all facial oils and especially argon so I tried this and bought at Ulta and they work so well!! It gives my skin a nice cleanse and I love the smooth skin after!
Tera L.
Prague, OK
I started using Sunday Riley products about four months ago. I"m 53, and I have been fortunate to have good genes, and have taken care of my skin. However, you can only do so much, and gravity and age catches up with all of us!

I had never tried a sleeping mask before this, and now I'm a believer! I switch this out with one that is a little more moisturizing as I find that my skin feels a bit dry at certain times of the month. It took about a month for me, but then I began to notice a definite difference in my skin texture and fine lines. In face, a few areas where I had noticed lines starting seem to have been erased! So, I'm a believer!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
This product made my skin look beautiful until it started to break me out :( my skin looked really hydrated and healthy and then I started getting little bumps around my mouth and chin which went away after I discontinued use
Karakreativ
Powerful ingredients! I definitely see turnover results when I use this product. I use 1x per week and see good results. The packaging is beautiful and allows precise application - important because a little bit goes a long way. Just 2-3 drops covers the whole face!
Diana D.
I LOVE this product. I'm almost out and will buy more.its gentle and absorbs slowly but makes youur skin so soft. Great value very pricey but wort it. The packaging is pretty but simple be ause the money is spent on the product t. No room for improvement
Kerry C.
Brookline, MA
I didn't know what to expect with this little blue bottle of oil, but I am IN LOVE.  I recently discovered face oils and I'm never looking back.  SR Luna is the best of the best, I always feel super hydrated when I use this.  I've mixed it with my moisturizer recently and I've been loving those results as well.  I originally bought the tiny bottle of this because its expensive, but I had to go back for the full size. AMAZING!
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. My skin is never as smooth and soft as when I use this and Good Genes together. I wish it didn’t have blue dye, but it still does more for my skin than anything else. I always try to find something less costly, but I end up coming back to Luna and Good Genes.
Jamie B.