BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Carol Anne T.
Riva, MD
This stuff is honestly amazing. I use it with the sunday riley good genes treatment and between the two of them my skin has been completely changed. This stuff does have a rather strong, pretty unpleasant scent though, so sniff before you buy to see if you can handle it!
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Pretty good product.
Smells like bird food for some reason to me. *weird*

Very Pricey! Can purchase at sephora.

Has a blueish tint on the skin after application. Saw some results but my needs were a little different from what it offered so not super impressed.

Made my skin very soft!!!
Derek C.
Orlando , FL
Perfect for the night time routine! Very gentle and did not cause access oils! The glass makes it feel luxurious and expensive, and it kinda is. it tightened my forehead and smile lines. If you use too much it may get oily, maybe 1-3 drops depending on the potency you want!
Kristi A.
West Columbia, SC
The good thing about this product is that a little goes a long way! It starts off with a blue tint but after thoroughly rubbing the oil around/in your face the blue tint dissipates. Unfortunately, this caused me to break out. It seemed heavy on my face to sleep in every night.
Freddy T.
Montville, NJ
I use this every night! It's so good because it doesn't leave your skin too oily and I feel like it's made a difference in clearing my skin. I have clogged pores and peeling skin on my nose and I feel like using this oil helped to take care of both which is a godsend!!!
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
Let me start off by saying my face is as dry as they get. When I first purchased this I was skeptical but it's been a key part in my skincare routine for about 6 months it's amazing it soaks into my skin over night and in the morning my face is super smooth and soft not dry at all
Tiara X.
Houston
I can't live without this oil. I use it every night and it helps my skin tremendously. In the morning my skin feels hydrated and glowing. I haven't notice any changes in my forehead wrinkles but those have been around a while and the retinoid in here is not super strong.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
Does a night treatment get better than this??? Yes, this product is pricey, but 1) it'll last you a long time, and 2) IT'S, AND YOU'RE, WORTH IT!!! My skin is normal with a few dry spots and this baby just works like a dream.
Michelle O.
Los Altos, CA
First I love the scent of this and I usually don't like fragrance.  I can't use it every night because my skin is very sensitive.  But, for a retinol product I find it much more user friendly on my sensitive skin than most.  I would use it again for sure.
Im C.
Anaheim, CA
Let me tell you this something this night oil is one of the best oils I've tried and is my holy grail products it sit nice on your skin it gentle and it leaves your skin feeling so deeply nourished. The packing is amazingly great for traveling. I take it with where ever i go cant live with out it its just amazing
Jamie B.