BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Mlys N.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite skincare product! If used nightly it makes your skin wake up plump and youthful. It's worth every penny. I purchased the 1/2 oz and its going on 6 months. Little goes a long way!
If you can budget for it, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Lydia H.
I had heard great things about this product and it was worth all the hype!! I mix a few drops with my night cream before bed and wake up with great skin!! It's definitely expensive at $105, but gentle for a retinoid. I purchased it from Sephora, and it seems like its going to last a long time.
Irene F.
Waterbury, CT
I got the sample size from Sephora because buying the full size. A little goes a long way, I noticed a different in my discoloration, it cleared my skin up and it made my pores disappear. This oil is so gentle and hydrating, it didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This price tag is a little expensive, but it's worth it.
Kaye M.
This oil would be a holy grail for me if it wasn't so expensive! It really works better than any retinol I've ever tried though. It leaves my skin so clear, smooth, and rids any redness I may have. I love that it has completely changed my skin texture. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Ashley B.
Rockville, MD
Luna leaves my skin plump and glowing when applied before bed. When I wake up my skin feels super soft and moisturized with no greasy oily feeling to it. Unfortunately, my skin does get a little sensitive after prolonged use. Like all the other SR products I've tried, this one left me very satisfied.
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
I just purchased this product and have used it for the last two nights. I have oil skin and it absorbs well without making my skin more oily. Some people don't like the smell, but I actually enjoy it. It does make my skin smoothr, but I am waiting for my pores to look a little smaller. Fingers crossed!
Viktoriya L.
Vancouver , WA
I love this serum for my face! I usually put it on before bed time because it is a little too greasy to use in the daytime but this product definitely does at it says I wake up with smooth skin and my makeup goes on flawless! This serum does have an interesting scent to it but that doesn’t bother me I love the product and I definitely recommend it.
Nydia G.
Bronx, NY
It's a good product but it's not good to use it every night. I go get facials and I was told that yes, it is a good product but not to use every night because it strip down the elasticity the more you use it.
Maya L.
Fremont , CA
For me, this oil does what it claims. When I used it I definitely noticed that any fine lines I had were reduced and my skin was very plump and firm. At this time in my life I don’t find it necessary to incorporate a retinol in my routine so I no longer use it regularly, although I still have some and use it very rarely. But it still gets 5 stars from me!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I’m normally pretty cautious on any types of oils because I was always afraid it was going to break me out! Then on a night where I knew I had off work for a couple of days I sucked it up and used this oil. My skin felt amazing! I hope to try more by this brand because I only hear good things.
Jamie B.