BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Angie T.
Apple valley , MN
This night oil is pricey and it took a while to see any results or benefits. My skin did feel nice and smooth in the morning though. It's not very hydrating for an oil, which is what I was expecting. I might try this again down the road but after using a full bottle I will try something else.
Kaye M.
This oil would be a holy grail for me if it wasn't so expensive! It really works better than any retinol I've ever tried though. It leaves my skin so clear, smooth, and rids any redness I may have. I love that it has completely changed my skin texture. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
I just purchased this product and have used it for the last two nights. I have oil skin and it absorbs well without making my skin more oily. Some people don't like the smell, but I actually enjoy it. It does make my skin smoothr, but I am waiting for my pores to look a little smaller. Fingers crossed!
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I have oily skin and never thought id ever use a facial oil but i started using this 3xs a wk. Its a light weight oil. smells great. Isnt oily after 10mins because my akin absorbs it. I had a few breakouts after using it because it was cleaning my pores out and know my skin is healthy and glowing.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
I love this, I saw a recommendation from a youtuber, i got this product along with the good genes in the power couple package, they are amazing, i dont love the good genes like i do this, no matter what steps i take at night i always finish with this and even though it is oil is does not cause break outs
Deborah W.
Portland, OR
My skin is smooth, hydrated and soft when I wake up in the morning and it evened out my skintone. I feel like it works because fine lines under my eyes are minimized and I look younger. I had a little irritation with it after some daily use but I just use it every other day and it's fine.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
The perfect pairing for my Sunday Riley Good Genes. After a week my skin was noticeably softer and brighter. Comes in a dark bottle with a dropper. I warm it up with my fingers before applying. It is pricey but worth it to me. I use it every other night alternating with my Vintner’s Daughter oil.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
I really do love this oil. It does feel weird to put this oil on and just go to sleep, but it really does sink in your skin. The blue tint does disappear, but I do not think it that necessary. I do feel like my skin has looked better and smoother, but I wish it was more affordable.
Michelle P.
Diamond Bar , CA
I have been using this serum for a couple of months now and I have yet to see the effects of it! I just don't know if it's working for my skin? I have a couple of spots on my face that are red and I thought this would help lighten them over time along with the vitamin c serum but it hasn't!
Lori W.
I've just recently started using this. I have combination skin so have always been hesitant to try facial oils. I have a lot of old acne scars and discoloration so decided to start using this. So far I'm really liking it. My skin tone is definitely starting to improve and become more even!
Jamie B.