BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
The best night oil ever!!!! Not only does it help you with anti aging but it minimizes pores and keeps your skin extremely hydrated. I use it with CEO and also UFO and some of her other products and I definitely recommend to everyone. It is pricey and if it was more affordable I would have her whole line and just use that and only that
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
Luna oil is incredible. There is a reason people have been going bonkers over this night oil. Whenever I use this Oil I notice my skin feels awesomely hydrated & of course sometimes I will feel a bit of a tingle since it is a retinol Oil but the blue Tansy is a GREAT addition to ensure you run the Oil completely in!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is literally the best night time face oil! It's a miracle worker. A little goes a long way, like 2 to 3 drops and mix it with your face cream and your good. I have seen results over night and my face has become more clear. Like the unevenness, dark spots and redness vanished. I highly recommend this product!
Lauren D.
Orlando, FL
For the price of this oil I was really excited at the first use then it was highly disappointed. My skin was immediately better but as time went on I realized my pore were getting more visible... it might have just been my skin but when I stopped using it my pores got smaller... not sure I understand why this happened....
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Very nice night serum! I purchased this product at sephora. You will notice results very quickly with this! Apply every night and stay consistent. It definitely met my requirements. There's no need for improvement, it's amazing
Sara N.
I'm obsessed with this. Obsessed. It feels so wonderful on the skin and absorbs fully. It didn't break me out and my skin feels so much softer after using this. Only downfall for me is the smell. It really is an odd smell and kinda strong but I don't feel as though the scent lingers too long so it certainly doesn't deter me
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
As an information, I have combination skin. I also multiple other skin care products in junction with this product.
This product has worked AMAZING with my night routine and the products I'm using. I am also using Artemis during the day underneath my makeup.
If you have oily skin I can see where maybe this isn't the greatest product for you, but I highly recommend going into Sephora and asking for a sample so you can try it for yourself! The only downside that it is pricey!! but if it works it works
Makayla D.
Auxvasse , MO
I have been using this product for approximately a month now and I would say that it does its job. I apply this before bed after washing my face. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels tighter and refreshed. I haven't noticed any difference in fine lines yet. I must say I am not a huge fan of the smell or the packaging. The packaging can be difficult to use in my opinion as I often find myself making a mess with the dropper.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I do love my Luna oil. I just use it in the evenings, obviously, and like the light blue color that fades when you know it's been soaked in enough. Great packaging, and works well in conjunction with the retinol products I use in the evening as well
Nina R.
I use this every single night before bed. It has helped reduce my acne scarring. It smells a little funky, but it disappears quickly. It is pretty pricey, but if you can hold out for a Sephora VIB sale you could sale 10-15%
Jamie B.