BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is literally the best night time face oil! It's a miracle worker. A little goes a long way, like 2 to 3 drops and mix it with your face cream and your good. I have seen results over night and my face has become more clear. Like the unevenness, dark spots and redness vanished. I highly recommend this product!
Heather B.
This is my go-to oil every night before bed. It has a distinct fragrance that I have become a fan of. It is a bit pricey, but I have found my bottle to last me a very long time. Just make sure you take advantage of things like Sephora and Ulta rewards points and try to buy during a big sale. Truthfully, I enjoy using this product but haven't seen an AMAZING difference.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I do love my Luna oil. I just use it in the evenings, obviously, and like the light blue color that fades when you know it's been soaked in enough. Great packaging, and works well in conjunction with the retinol products I use in the evening as well
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
At first this serum cause me to breakout the slightest bit on my nose, but they usually faded after a few hours. Now that my skin has adjusted I love the glow that it gives me when I wake up. I have also seen small zits disappear the next morning after applying at night. The color is beautiful and fun, I can't wait to see some of the long term benefits of this stuff.
Sara N.
I'm obsessed with this. Obsessed. It feels so wonderful on the skin and absorbs fully. It didn't break me out and my skin feels so much softer after using this. Only downfall for me is the smell. It really is an odd smell and kinda strong but I don't feel as though the scent lingers too long so it certainly doesn't deter me
Lisa P.
Springdale, AR
I wish this stuff was ore affordable--it's incredible. Surprisingly sleeping with oil is actually HELPFUL for oily skin. The smell is also wonderful which is a bonus. My skin is more even (oily to dry) like my whole face is more in homeostasis now. Also i get much fewer blemishes! More oil less irritation and blemishes? It's wizardry.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Good God, Sunday Riley. Why must this be absolutely worth every dollar? Some people don't like the smell, I actually like it - kind of earthy. I put this on after my Retin-A and boy, does my skin love that! I only have a small sample vial, and if I can ever find a decent deal on this, I will buy it again 100%.
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
Still undecided. I've been using for a week now with the good genes. I have a little bit of dryness but nothing bad that you can see. I'm hoping this continues to help with texture of my skin and blemishes. Curious to see.
Brandi T.
Nashville, TN
Purchased a small bottle of this and used for a few months. Did not notice a difference, but I began to break out after I stopped using it. Not sure if it was the lack of using the serum or if it was due to something else. I am not sure if I will try this again.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
I'm going to break with convention here: I am not the biggest fan of this product. I used a 5 day sample this week to try it out. The fine lines on my forehead actually got worse, and I've noticed an increased number of blackheads, when nothing else in my skincare routine has changed. Maybe one of the component oils irritates my skin, who knows. For $125, not worth it to me.
Jamie B.