BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tera L.
Prague, OK
I started using Sunday Riley products about four months ago. I"m 53, and I have been fortunate to have good genes, and have taken care of my skin. However, you can only do so much, and gravity and age catches up with all of us!

I had never tried a sleeping mask before this, and now I'm a believer! I switch this out with one that is a little more moisturizing as I find that my skin feels a bit dry at certain times of the month. It took about a month for me, but then I began to notice a definite difference in my skin texture and fine lines. In face, a few areas where I had noticed lines starting seem to have been erased! So, I'm a believer!
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
I have recently added this into my nighttime skin routine, and have noticed a huge different in my skin. The claims are reduced fine lines, and pores, and a more luminous healthy, even toned skin. I can say all the claims are true! Within a few days my skin was completely evened out, and the texture I usually have was diminished. It had a glow to it that was very noticeable as well. The price tag is high, but you can’t put a price on flawless skin!
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
This oil is expensive but well worth it. Absorbs into the skin quickly and keeps my face so hydrated. This is something I use more in the winter time to help with my dry skin. I have nothing bad at all to say about this product.
Diana D.
I LOVE this product. I'm almost out and will buy more.its gentle and absorbs slowly but makes youur skin so soft. Great value very pricey but wort it. The packaging is pretty but simple be ause the money is spent on the product t. No room for improvement
Jennifer M.
At first it seems scary slathering a blue tinted oil on your face. But it is magical. I go to bed with redness, spots or puffiness and when I wake up it has all disappeared. A staple product in my nighttime skincare routine.
Kerry C.
Brookline, MA
I didn't know what to expect with this little blue bottle of oil, but I am IN LOVE.  I recently discovered face oils and I'm never looking back.  SR Luna is the best of the best, I always feel super hydrated when I use this.  I've mixed it with my moisturizer recently and I've been loving those results as well.  I originally bought the tiny bottle of this because its expensive, but I had to go back for the full size. AMAZING!
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. My skin is never as smooth and soft as when I use this and Good Genes together. I wish it didn’t have blue dye, but it still does more for my skin than anything else. I always try to find something less costly, but I end up coming back to Luna and Good Genes.
Emma N.
This just isn’t worth the hype for me. I used this for weeks and really didn’t see a huge difference in my skin in terms of correcting dullness, fine lines, or texture. It smells nice and goes on smoothly, but it’s definitely not with the incredibly high price. Other oils are much more effective at a much lower price.
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
The Luna Night oil was a great addition to my skin care regime. I use to night oil on days where my skin went through a lot of stress. It was very gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
This is so, so good. It’s almost like waking up to a new face every morning after I use it. It’s a much gentler alternative to good genes. Does wonders for pores, oiliness, brightness and a bit with wrinkles and signs of them.
Jamie B.