BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
I recently began using this oil as a part of my nightly routine and immediately noticed a difference in my skin. After the first two nights or so my skin appeared brightened and smoother. I love the formula because it's not oily to the point of being greasy and absorbs nicely into the skin. Just a few drops go a long way.
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Love love love. Worth the money 1000%. What other retinol treats its own side effects? It evens my tone, works on fine lines, but then also moisturizers and tones down the redness caused by the harsher ingredients. No matter what else I'm using it layers well as my last skin care product. Huge fan, even got my mom hooked
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
This is literally life at bedtime! Such a luxurious scent! I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and fell in love! I was so shocked the oil was actually blue! Very relaxing and hydrating! Worth the price! I would by again!
Wynter L.
I noticed a difference after five days! I got this as a sample from Sephora and lawd! I wasn't ready. I have problematic skin, hyper-pigmentation, acne, dryness, blackheads ect. It complete shifted the smoothness in my skin after a week, I just had to buy it! The smell is earthy, much like tea tree oil, but I over look it. I have added this and the UFO oil into my regimen.
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
If I could afford this regularly, please believe it might be the only night oil I'd use. I especially love it because blue is my favorite color. The scent in it is relaxing and sweet, now that it's gone I miss it as part of my night ritual. I woke up feeling hydrated, and my acne prone skin wasn't irritated like it is with other night creams or oils. God bless Sunday Riley
Laura T.
Spring, TX
So amazing! I want to buy this stuff but it is on the pricey side... like really pricey side. I am using a sample and literally, I saw results after one use! I woke up with my wrinkles plumped up! Someone please buy me this ;)
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is amazing. The only thing that bothers me about is the smell. After the 2nd day of using this I notice my skin changed. It was brighter and my dark spots weren't as noticeable. My skin looked smooth and amazing.
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
I liked this product. It was effective for sure. My skin felt so soft and hydrated when I woke up the next morning!! If you're worried about the color, don't worry, it goes away as you rub it in. There was one thing I couldn't deal with: the smell!! It stinks to high heaven!! If you're sensitive to smells, stay far away!!
Amber L.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product for a multitude of skin problems and percentages measures. It is great at resurfacing, firming the skin and brightening all at the same time. When used with the good genes lactic acid it is amazing. This product is so worth the money and I’m very particular on how much I will spend on a product.
Sara N.
La Canada, CA
My favorite face oil I've ever used. Definitely super pricey but it really feels worth it. I'd try a sample or a smaller size before buying if you don't feel like shelling out all that money. But it's amazing for all skin types!
Jamie B.