BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kaylene P.
las vegas
I love that way it feels on my skin and right when I put it on I can see my pores shrink however, I don’t see any lasting effects or a difference in the morning.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Worth the price. I will never be with out this! Best retinol product I've ever used. It doesn't leave my skin dry and parched. I had such issues with retinol before but this changed the game for me! I have all of my friends hooked on it too!
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I like this night oil but I really don't see anything special about it. I used it with good genes and good genes is a great product you don't need to use this before in my opinion. I really didn't care for the smell but I got use to it and I continued to use it because the brand recommends the use of this before good genes but there's so many other night oils I enjoy more. So it's good not great.
Melissa K.
So far I am loving this. I bought the combo pack with the good genes from Sephora. I have been applying good genes first then the oil. I know the directions say the opposite. I like the calming effect this has on the skin after the good genes.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Omg I got a sample of this at Sephora. I really wish I purchased this full size because it is amazing! My skin felt so great. I only used it for 4 nights and couldn't believe how my skin felt and looked. I am using the rest of my skincare oil now and I'm def buying this. I can only imagine the results I'll see. It's a bummer how expensive it is but I don't mind spending on skin care if it works!
Jatarrah J.
I like the Luna oil. You would think that oil on your skin would clog your pores but this doesn’t. The retinol in here definitely helps with my hyperpigmentation. It is a thick oil but it absorbs into the skin nicely
Sam K.
My first retinol and I love it. It has a nice smell to it and my skin is sooo soft and radiant the next day after use. Be sure to read the directions as this is not an every day type oil.
Joan P.
Floral Park, NY
I'm not crazy about the color blue in this product and the smell. I prefer using a more natural argan oil. When applying I felt like I had to really rub it in more than usually because of the color. I tend to like more natural and pure products and for some reason this didn't give me that kind of impression. Also at this price point, I would have loved to love it to keep purchasing it.
Laura B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pricey, but WORTH IT! I saw immediate results with this serum. I have very dry, textured, and sensitive skin. I put this on at night and by the morning, my skin felt supple and had far less texture than usual. It does leave a slight blue tint on your face, but that isn't an issue if you use it overnight. Would definitely recommend!
Niki K.
Lincoln, NE
Love how well this product absorbs instantly and hydrates the skin. Haven't noticed any fading of dark spots, but with the product per se but using a good sunscreen and avoiding the sun diligently has made the most payoff! Still this product has made a significant difference in texture and tone with nightly use. 4 stars b/c I only purchased the mini size from Sephora because of the high price.
Jamie B.