BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Caitlin M.
This is the BEST oil I have ever used. I just wish it was more affordable. It smells lovely and it is blue so you know when it is completely rubbed in. It is a form of retinol, made from the esters so it is suitable and more tolerable for extended use without adding dryness and sensitivity. When I was using it, it did wonders for my acne. It is worth every penny but it's hard to always keep on hand. A little does go a long way and I believe they do offer a smaller size for about half of what the larger bottle goes for. Overall this brand is quality. Products that work in beautiful packaging.
Jade L.
Fountain Valley
Great serum, especially for those who have scarring.  I have sensitive skin and I easily get scars, but this serum definitely got rid of them QUICK!  I did not experience any flaking or dry skin.  The only reason I stopped using it was because I found a more natural brand to go with, but otherwise I would definitely recommend this!
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
Oh where should I start.... First something I am not of which is the color, but other than that this thing is amazing!! In the morning when I woke up my skin is so soft, so radiant and so hydrated!! And with every single use its better and better!
Leonor M.
All the hype and good reviews, made to want to try this product. Thank god i purchased the small bottle. It makes my skin to feel soft and with a morning glow, but thats it. I am giving 3 stars because it didnt make my skin to break out. My large pores in my nose and cheeks are the same size and the uneven tone in my skin didnt improve at all.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
This oil is moisturizing and refreshing, and I would probably use it every day if the smell weren’t so offensive. It is like rubbing grass on your face. I don’t hate it so much that I won’t use it, it was expensive so I will use every drop, but I prefer a moisturizer with a serum or Good Genes on top. This with Good Genes is a little too intense for my skin, even though I was told to use them together.
Adrinne E.
Absolutely love this nighttime oil! My friend told me about it and I was hesitant before buying it due to its high pricing. I gave in one day and it's honestly changed my life! This oil literally brightens your face and helps reduce visibility of a pimple or zit. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this to go to bed and wake up looking better than I did. I take good care of myself and while it may seem like the cost is high it will last you. The bottle is beautiful I love the way it looks in my vanity tray. Packaging is as important as effect sometimes... haha. Really though I feel like my skin looks angelic when I wake up after using this not over charged like some other oils, just right.
Jennifer M.
My skin is too sensitive for traditional retinols, so I use this which has a retinoid ester. Like most good skincare products it isn't an overnight miracle, but if use consistently I notice my skin has a radiance and glow to it, and my fine lines aren't as prominent. It's expensive but you don't need to use that much product for each application and you only use it at night. This is a repurchase for me!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Great night oil. I wake up in the morning with super soft clear skin. I love the packaging. The glass bottle feels super luxurious on my vanity. Don’t let the color of the oil scare you. It will not turn your skin blue. I normally circulate between this product and the ufo oil at night. I use the ufo oil when I have a breakout. And I use this the rest of the time. Smells herbal and beautiful. Seriously leaves my skin baby soft.
Kaylene P.
las vegas
I love that way it feels on my skin and right when I put it on I can see my pores shrink however, I don’t see any lasting effects or a difference in the morning.
Jamie B.