BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a good oil if you don't use other types of retinol, but not that effective if you have. I like the smell and it's relatively gentle, but the price prevents me from buying it again. I don't think it's effective enough for me to pay that much.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I enjoyed using this product and wearing it at night gives it all those hours for your skin to really drink it up. The amazing part, aside from the benefits is you use so very little. It doesn't smell the greatest and the consistency is of a very, very light oil. Definitely use sunscreen during the day and you will be very happy with the results.
Alicia S.
CHESTERFIELD, MO
Put this on before you go to bed and you'll wake up pore free. That's what I was told when I purchased it and I must say, they were correct. It works well and my skin looks great. I did notice a "purge" effect with a few breakouts when I started it, but it didn't last long. The only reason it gets 4 stars is because it does not smell very pleasant.
Lisa T.
Smells amazing and works great! Nothing like waking up to great skin in the am... I use it nightly and have seen a dramatic difference in fine lines and skin tone.
Zachary D.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this facial oil. Everything from the packaging down the the application feels luxurious. I know some people feel the scent is strong but I found it quite relaxing and soothing. I used this ever other night right after toning and loved it. It's great for anyone looking to try retinol for the first time or a more gentle retinol.
Caitlin M.
This is the BEST oil I have ever used. I just wish it was more affordable. It smells lovely and it is blue so you know when it is completely rubbed in. It is a form of retinol, made from the esters so it is suitable and more tolerable for extended use without adding dryness and sensitivity. When I was using it, it did wonders for my acne. It is worth every penny but it's hard to always keep on hand. A little does go a long way and I believe they do offer a smaller size for about half of what the larger bottle goes for. Overall this brand is quality. Products that work in beautiful packaging.
Jade L.
Fountain Valley
Great serum, especially for those who have scarring.  I have sensitive skin and I easily get scars, but this serum definitely got rid of them QUICK!  I did not experience any flaking or dry skin.  The only reason I stopped using it was because I found a more natural brand to go with, but otherwise I would definitely recommend this!
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
Oh where should I start.... First something I am not of which is the color, but other than that this thing is amazing!! In the morning when I woke up my skin is so soft, so radiant and so hydrated!! And with every single use its better and better!
Leonor M.
All the hype and good reviews, made to want to try this product. Thank god i purchased the small bottle. It makes my skin to feel soft and with a morning glow, but thats it. I am giving 3 stars because it didnt make my skin to break out. My large pores in my nose and cheeks are the same size and the uneven tone in my skin didnt improve at all.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Great night oil. I wake up in the morning with super soft clear skin. I love the packaging. The glass bottle feels super luxurious on my vanity. Don’t let the color of the oil scare you. It will not turn your skin blue. I normally circulate between this product and the ufo oil at night. I use the ufo oil when I have a breakout. And I use this the rest of the time. Smells herbal and beautiful. Seriously leaves my skin baby soft.
Jamie B.