BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
I had heard so many good things about this serum and I was in the market for one so I figured I give it a try. This stuff is amazing. It doesn't make my face overly oily as it's not greasy or too thick. It's comfortable on the face and I don't have to worry about it transferring to my pillow because it absorbs quickly. It has helped with my texture and dark spots!
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
This Sunday Riley night sleeping oil is on the pricier side, I'm not a huge fan of any of the Sunday Riley product smells but if you can get past that, this night oil is effective. A little goes a long way. It takes a little while for it to sink into the skin but I do notice results after use. I eased into using this oil because Sunday Riley products can also irritate my skin.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
I wish I had an expendable income because then I could afford to restock this lovely serum. But I don't and since I have to pay the bills it's not something that I can restock when it runs out. It is a wonderful serum aside from its price tag. Love the scent. After using the product I wake up with baby soft skin. I believe this helped reduce the redness in my face after a while as well.
Kendall D.
This is without a doubt the best thing to ever happen to my skin. I purchased Luna at Sephora about 2 months ago and there's a HUGE improvement in my skin! Breakouts have been significantly reduced, fine lines are less noticeable and my skin is always hydrated and beautiful. Definitely worth the price!!
Noelle K.
Just started using this product and I love it. I got it in a set with the good genes and so far I am very impressed with both these products. For just starting to try these product I got a set, that way I can try them out and see if it's worth to spend the full amount. They are a bit on the pricier side.
Sharleen T.
Bucyrus, OH
Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping night oil is my favorite product I've ever used for its anti-aging properties. There is an obvious difference in my skin the morning after using this product. It has a type of retinol that is less harsh (it doesn't cause peeling like other anti-aging products). My skin is more clear and supple now than it has been my entire life.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
This is an extremely pricey oil, but I have been loving the small size I'm using. It makes my skin smooth and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. Although I do like the result, I haven't decided if it is worth the hefty price tag and if I will repurchase
Heather B.
Spring, TX
This is the holy grail in facial oils, especially if you have red and sensitive skin. It really was a miracle cure for my rosacea. I put it on at night before serums and moisturizers and it deeply hydrates and calms the skin down. It is expensive but worth every penny. Will buy and buy again.
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sunday Riley is not worth the money. On one website it said the ingredients would help with acne. It made it worse and it stains the dry pesky skin acne creates. Now I have small little pimples in my t zone, it's enough to be annoying but no where near severe. This product is hyped up so much and it's all marketing. I returned it after a few weeks of use because it really is not worth around a hundred dollars.
Mabelsbeauty 😊.
This product is out of this world. I have some sun damage and have noticed that they are significantly better. I have been using this product for about four months. I highly recommend this to anybody that is not planning on having a baby. Per directions.
Jamie B.