BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Melissa K.
So far I am loving this. I bought the combo pack with the good genes from Sephora. I have been applying good genes first then the oil. I know the directions say the opposite. I like the calming effect this has on the skin after the good genes.
Adrinne E.
Absolutely love this nighttime oil! My friend told me about it and I was hesitant before buying it due to its high pricing. I gave in one day and it's honestly changed my life! This oil literally brightens your face and helps reduce visibility of a pimple or zit. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Worth the price. I will never be with out this! Best retinol product I've ever used. It doesn't leave my skin dry and parched. I had such issues with retinol before but this changed the game for me! I have all of my friends hooked on it too!
Leonor M.
All the hype and good reviews, made to want to try this product. Thank god i purchased the small bottle. It makes my skin to feel soft and with a morning glow, but thats it. I am giving 3 stars because it didnt make my skin to break out. My large pores in my nose and cheeks are the same size and the uneven tone in my skin didnt improve at all.
Joan P.
Floral Park, NY
I'm not crazy about the color blue in this product and the smell. I prefer using a more natural argan oil. When applying I felt like I had to really rub it in more than usually because of the color. I tend to like more natural and pure products and for some reason this didn't give me that kind of impression. Also at this price point, I would have loved to love it to keep purchasing it.
Abbey R.
This is the holy grail of beauty products. When I was told about this product, I thought it was too good to be true and scoffed at the hefty price tag. However, after biting the billet and purchasing it, I'm never going back. You need very little product to cover your whole face so the product lasts a really long time. It makes my skin dewy and beautiful and helps fade the dark spots on my skin.
Niki K.
Lincoln, NE
Love how well this product absorbs instantly and hydrates the skin. Haven't noticed any fading of dark spots, but with the product per se but using a good sunscreen and avoiding the sun diligently has made the most payoff! Still this product has made a significant difference in texture and tone with nightly use. 4 stars b/c I only purchased the mini size from Sephora because of the high price.
Michelle N.
I love the Sunday Riley Luna sleeping oil! It's extremely hydrating and feels lightweight on the skin even though it is an oil. You honestly need only one drop for your whole face, so the product lasts you for a very long time! Sunday Riley is my all time favorite skincare brand. It's a little expensive, but you see immediate results!
Nicole T.
San Francisco, CA
Putting this oil on every night, is one of my favorite steps in my routine. The oil itself is super velvety and luxurious feeling, with a subtle, soft scent. The pores on my nose have pretty much vanished, and my skin feels so soft and plump all the time. I attribute all these things to this product, which I consider a must have.
Katia K.
Cocoa, FL
I absolutely love this product. I will purchase it for the rest of my life because it does everything it claims it does and has worked wonders on my skin! It comes in beautiful packaging, smells nice, moisturizes, and reduces texture and hormonal redness around the nose and chin.
Jamie B.