BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I can't say enough good things about this oil. It is SO restorative. Using it at night really made my skin so much softer, brighter, firmer, and improved texture. Though this product is pricey, it is totally worth it. The bottle I purchased lasted me almost a year.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
AMAZING. I ordered a starter kit from Sephora to try out this a few of their other products.  I will say it is expensive but OMG it works like nothing I've tried.I wake up and my skin is glowing. It does not make me break out, and i really have noticed the small wrinkles on my forehead look plumper and are less visible.  The smell isn't my favorite, but its not bad.  DO IT!
👑 M.
Artesia, CA
I really wanted to like this product because I’ve heard so many good reviews but it just wasn’t for me. First of all, this little bottle is expensive... about $100 expensive. Secondly, I don’t like the scent that Luna gives off and I don’t know why but I started breaking out the day after I used this product. I thought it was just my skin getting used to the product but my breakouts would worsen and I finally decided to stop using it.
ML H.
Love this product with the Sunday riley good Genes serum. It helps to both hydrate the skin and it gets rid of scars with time. Only use a couple of drops every night.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
This is an extremely pricey oil, but I have been loving the small size I'm using. It makes my skin smooth and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. Although I do like the result, I haven't decided if it is worth the hefty price tag and if I will repurchase
juliet /.
Berkeley, CA
This product surprisingly works well with oily skin.  I was very hesitant to try a serum on top of oily skin but aside from the bluish tint it gives, I am a fan of the results.  Nevertheless, I think it is too expensive for the benefits that it gives and there are many cheaper alternatives that offer the same results in slightly less beautiful packaging.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
I had heard so many good things about this serum and I was in the market for one so I figured I give it a try. This stuff is amazing. It doesn't make my face overly oily as it's not greasy or too thick. It's comfortable on the face and I don't have to worry about it transferring to my pillow because it absorbs quickly. It has helped with my texture and dark spots!
Sharleen T.
Bucyrus, OH
Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping night oil is my favorite product I've ever used for its anti-aging properties. There is an obvious difference in my skin the morning after using this product. It has a type of retinol that is less harsh (it doesn't cause peeling like other anti-aging products). My skin is more clear and supple now than it has been my entire life.
Noelle K.
Just started using this product and I love it. I got it in a set with the good genes and so far I am very impressed with both these products. For just starting to try these product I got a set, that way I can try them out and see if it's worth to spend the full amount. They are a bit on the pricier side.
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sunday Riley is not worth the money. On one website it said the ingredients would help with acne. It made it worse and it stains the dry pesky skin acne creates. Now I have small little pimples in my t zone, it's enough to be annoying but no where near severe. This product is hyped up so much and it's all marketing. I returned it after a few weeks of use because it really is not worth around a hundred dollars.
Jamie B.