BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Becky C.
Mesa, AZ
Saying I'm obsessed with this night oil would be an understatement. It quickly became a staple in my night routine. It is so moisturizing and the retinol in the formula is a little miracle worker. In the morning my skin looks refreshed, bright, and younger. It's definitely on the pricey side but it's worth the dough. I will note that it has a somewhat strong smell...kind of like tea or maybe an earthy medicinal scent. I like it but it might bother some.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester, NY
I honestly don't know if Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil was doing anything remarkably beneficial for me. It's nice that you only needed a few drops to cover your face, and that it was a fast drying dry oil. My face did look less red and more plump while using this, however I think this product was making me break out. After trying other products I think my face is just not a huge fan of oils. I gave this to my sister because she loves the Luna oil and has had good success with it. YMMV so try it for yourself!!
Leeann D.
A little goes a long way! I am a first time user and found this product to be super absorbent, soothing, and reduces any redness. Thanks to retinoids (essentially vitamin A) this product helped reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and tone skin. Ensure to use this product at night due to UV sensitivity, and not recommended to be used during pregnancy (of course, please consult with your doctor, or dermatologist if you have any questions regarding that matter).
Mira N.
Love this product! The smell isn’t the best, but the product is so great that it won’t take away from the 5 star review. It’s an expensive oil, but results are noticeable the next day and my skin always feels so amazingly smooth.
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Everyone keeps telling me how great my face looks and it’s all thanks to this night oil! I have very sensitive skin that has large pores and mild adult acne and this shrinks the pores and helps the breakouts improving the overall texture and look of the skin. It’s so easy to use and all you need to do is just keep massaging into your face until it’s not blue anymore. Don’t get fooled by its size because it definitely lasts a long time. I’m going to buy more as soon as I start running low. I don’t think I will stop using this ever!
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted so much to love this product because I love Good Genes, and they are called a power couple for a reason but I honestly don't like Luna at all. First, the price...ouch but I'm still on the sample so a little goes a long way. Second, the smell is awful. It smells like an old wet tea bag and I don't like it. Third, it's not very effective on me, and who knows after I switch to a different retinol I might change my mind, but for right now I do not think this product is worth the price tag.
Tiffany T.
I got this as a small sample from a Sunday Riley event and oh my god, does the little bottle last long.

I've been using it a few weeks and it has made my skin glow. I think it takes a while to see results and I'm a bit hesitant about it as we head into summer but I hope I continue to see my skin improve.

Sybil ✈.
Purchased at: Sephora
My oily/combo/acne prone skin looooves this facial oil! 3-5 drops is all you need to cover your entire face and neck. Sometimes I’ll use a little more, just because. It really is a rich, deep blue that turns clear with a bit of gentle tapping/rubbing. It absorbs super quickly and leaves a surprisingly matte finish with no signs of an oil slick! My skin instantly feels softer, smoother, and plumper upon application. Can’t wait to see the longer term effects.
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
I love the results but hate the smell. It does go away quickly after rubbing it in. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft. A little goes a long way. Other than the smell it met my expectations and I would purchase it again.
Erin D.
Sykesville
Love this product! I use it at night with the Good Genes treatment and when I wake up, my skin is glowing! Highly recommend and totally worth the price. I will definitely repurchase. This is great if your skin is sensitive to retinol products! It’s not overly drying!
Jamie B.