BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Bailey M.
Daly City, CA
Received this as a sample. Felt it was a little tackier than I expected, for an oil. The smell wasn't my favorite, either. I didn't feel it did what it claimed, though a five night sample might not have been enough to get a good feel of the long term results.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
This is an extremely pricey oil, but I have been loving the small size I'm using. It makes my skin smooth and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. Although I do like the result, I haven't decided if it is worth the hefty price tag and if I will repurchase
Kendall D.
This is without a doubt the best thing to ever happen to my skin. I purchased Luna at Sephora about 2 months ago and there's a HUGE improvement in my skin! Breakouts have been significantly reduced, fine lines are less noticeable and my skin is always hydrated and beautiful. Definitely worth the price!!
juliet /.
Berkeley, CA
This product surprisingly works well with oily skin.  I was very hesitant to try a serum on top of oily skin but aside from the bluish tint it gives, I am a fan of the results.  Nevertheless, I think it is too expensive for the benefits that it gives and there are many cheaper alternatives that offer the same results in slightly less beautiful packaging.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This oil is really thick and a bit tricky to apply to my face but it really made my face smooth. It did not break me out and made my fine lines smooth out. This was perfect in the winter and was a bit too heavy in the summer. This product is expensive.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
All time favorite night oil! So moisturizing! My skin soaks it right in. It’s not too thick, and not too light. I use it in conjunction with Good Genes which seriously makes the perfect duo! I can tell a big difference in the redness of my skin plus I feel like my pores are looking better. I absolutely hate the price, but I will pay it because I love this oil!
Cindy L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this oil. I use it before going to bed and I wake up with soft glowing skin. I actually like that the oil is blue. I can see where I'm applying it and once you rub it in the skin absorbs it. I buy it at Sephora, it's a little pricey but so worth it.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Got a sample at sephora, heard everyone is raving about this stuff, good reviews, and even the sales guy said this was the holy grail... this stuff is pricey, but worth the change... I need to save up. Like the feel, like the smell. Makes your skin feel great.
Kate K.
I'm 1000% obsessed. This oil is amazing! I wake up with the most beautifully soft, luminous skin. The smell of it also amazing. It's very calming and therapeutic to me! It smells like chamomile. I love the way my skin looks with this oil. It is really pricey though! But a little goes along way.
Emilee L.
Fort Myers
My favorite night oil ever!! It has retinoid in it which is what drew me to this product! But it is hydrating, and makes my skin look great in the morning! Obsessed, the price is worth it 100%! I have repurchased twice already
Jamie B.