BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Gen J.
I didn't see the results everyone else is talking about :( I couldn't stand the weird smell. No matter how little I applied it looked like I put crisco all over my face. Even in the morning it never fully absorbed into my skin. And I did get random zits and whiteheads.
Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first oil I've ever used and I love it! The smell is a little off putting but it quickly fades away once you rub it into your skin. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky or oily despite it being an oil. I use about two drops to cover my entire face. When I wake up my skin always looks fresh and awake. I will continue to purchase this product from Sephora as I need it.
Lyla T.
Fort Mill, SC
This has been a miracle worker for my rosacea! The redness and bumps are finally starting to go away after a week of use. I dislike how dark blue it is and worry I might spill it and stain my carrara countertops but other than that (and the egads high price) this has quickly made it's way into my heart and budget.
Jessica G.
A little definitely goes a long way. I really hard a hard time purchasing this because of the high price point but I am so glad that I did. I have combination skin. My t zone is super oily but the rest is so dehydrated. The first week of use I totally saw a difference. Amazingly my tired combo skin was luminous and looks so awake and youthful. Best investment of 2016
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I'd only use this during the winter while visiting my dad in the Midwest when my skin is truly parched. I really wanted to like this, but it just sits on my skin in an oily film well into the night. Despite the retinol it seems to exacerbate my breakouts. I think this product is just too rich for my skin type. I'd highly recommend it to people with dry or dehydrated skin though.
Stacy S.
Oviedo, FL
I love that this product is a retinoid but that it's in an oil, so it doesn't dry out your face. I used this nightly for 3 months straight, but I returned it because there was truly no difference in my skin. The concept is cool, but I just didn't feel like it worked. Sephora has an awesome return policy so I took advantage of it, because this product is quite expensive!
Regina M.
This is my holy grail product!!!! I can never be without it. It goes on smooth. A little goes a long way. My skin has completely changed for the better with this product
Bre G.
Waco, TX
I tried this a few nights and it really didn't do anything for me but make my skin kind of dry in the morning. I also started breaking out. I have really sensitive skin so I wouldn't recommend it if you are really sensitive. With all that aside it has a nice scent.
Courtney A.
Mckinney, TX
The smell is terrible, there really is no getting around that but after awhile you get used to it. I asked my husband and he says he can't really smell it once I put it on my face. I do LOVE this stuff though, it makes my skin so lush and hydrated I cannot believe how amazing this stuff is!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I can't say enough good things about this oil. It is SO restorative. Using it at night really made my skin so much softer, brighter, firmer, and improved texture. Though this product is pricey, it is totally worth it. The bottle I purchased lasted me almost a year.
Jamie B.