BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Who doesn't use Luna these days? I mean, that's for a reason. It's got my favorite ingredient ever, Blue Tansy, and a retinoid to both regenerate that next layer of skin AND calm the redness that usually comes from such. It isn't too thick or goopy, as so many have come to expect from other more generic oils, and I'd argue that it's worth the price if you're sitting on a good amount of expendable income.
Jamie K.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I’m very oily and have large pores so at first I was like eehhh oil on my oily skin? But I swear this stuff works magic while I sleep. My pores are tightened, my skin feels supple yet not oily - it’s just the best. I love the smell and it absorbs into my skin so quickly. Make sure you give it 5 mins before you put your face into the pillow, but other than that it’s perfect ! Thanks SR!
Kirsty C.
Villas, NJ
This is my holy grail oil. The luna oil completely changed and saved my skin. For the longest time my skin was extremely dry. To the point where I had skin that would flake and peel off in certain areas. It was really irradiated and painful in those areas till I used this oil. It took about a week and my dryness diminished by like 80%. I love what this product has done for me and I would repurchase as well.
Laura G.
Willmar, MN
This is such a cool innovative product .I loved the blue color and light watery substance .This product does have a scent but its very soothing and relaxing .I would say it smells very herbally . After using this in the night I would wake up to a plump feeling face just makes your face glow.
Autumn B.
Lewisburg, WV
First of all, I want to say I only used this as a sample so I personally didn't have enough time to see what this miracle oil could actually do; however, I work with many people at Sephora who SWEAR by it. As soon as I am sure my acne is gone and not coming back, I am going to have to make a purchase! I love the way this smells.
A T.
I did not understand this oil, I saw no change in my skin whatsoever! I've tried this line before and don't usually get any results, I even got their new (enzyme?) moisturizer but I've never repurchased any of these products. The upside- the smell is amazing, your skin is moisturized and the oil is very light in the skin. You also get a good amount for the price you pay and the bottle is adorable.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
This is such a good oil if you have troubled skin. It literally helps plump and rejuvenate your skin keeping it in prime condition. This is one of the only very pure retinol over the counter products most are prescribed by a dermatologist. I have oily. If you can't afford consistent dermatologist appointments and monthly prescriptions I highly suggest this line. Like all Sunday Riley product it is as expensive as hell.
Rita D.
This is such a luxurious night oil. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and I was deadly afraid of using oils on my face thinking my pore would just get clogged and I'll wake up with breakouts but I was totally wrong! This was my first oil and it defiantly opened up my eyes to the world of oils haha. I use this as the last step in my skincare routine and it just seals in all the moisture. This is my first retinol product so I can't really compare this to others. I didn't see super dramatic effects but it did make my face supple and moisturized
Juliana R.
I liked this a lot.  The smell was a lot, so be warned. This paired with the Good Genes moisturizer is a game changer.  You will notice a different in the texture and tone of your skin fairly quickly when used together.  I stopped using because I moved on to a stronger, prescription retinol, but I would definitely recommend this for somebody dipping their toes into the retinol game as it won't destroy your skin.
Alyssa H.
I don't know how I feel about this oil. I've only used it once and I didn't notice a huge difference in the morning. I hate the smell but I think it's cool how the oil is blue but doesn't turn your face blue or anything crazy. My face felt moisturized in the morning but I had also used my normal Drunk Elephant marula oil.
Jamie B.