BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
So I'm so upset I left this in Vegas ... I enjoyed this oil but I found it didn't really mix too well during break outs with my oily combo skin. I did enjoy it very much when I was dry and having a good skin week. I like the organic smell and texture yet I found it didn't sink into my skin as quick as I would like it to.
Beatrice V.
Silver Spring, MD
I was very skeptical about a night oil since all the other oils I've ever used caused me major breakouts. This was a very different feel. I mean it went on like an oil but felt like a serum. I love it. I think it is a bit over priced however I still will continue to buy it. I also dont like the size of the dropper bottle. It could be a little smaller. Overall I love the oil and I look younger and no wrinkles.
Zack M.
Rome, NY
This product didn’t really moisturize my skin as well as I would have liked it too but it defiantly helped with my skins texture and overall appearance over the few weeks that I used it! I stopped using this because I was breaking out bad so I switched over to the Sunday Riley ufo oil to help combat my acne and I didn’t wanna use both oils at once but it defiantly does help with texture and the skins overall appearance especially if you follow it with the Good Genes by Sunday Riley!
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Props to this product!!!!!!!! Another one of my holy grail items I use in my night time skin care routine. This Luna night oil I use before my moisturizer. This is a bit pricey but soooo worth it. I've had this for several months and it's not half way through, so a little product goes a long way
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I have very dry flaky and acne prone skin. This has fixed my dry skin to where it doesn't flake. Makeup applies better. My skin is moisturized, my skin texture improved, my acne significantly diminished, and my skin is brighter that I don't need to wear makeup as much. This is worth the insane price
Carrie L.
Sewickley, PA
This has hands down been the best product for my skin!! I recently got off of medication that made my face have horrible breakouts and after using this for the last 3 weeks every night, I can already see a huge difference! The price is rather high but in my opinion it is so worth it!! I scar pretty badly from acne but my scars are so faint now - this is my new holy grail product!!! Highly highly recommend!
Mallory C.
I'm an avid Sunday Riley fan and although I don't see as much from this as I do Good Genes (I can never be without that product) I love that this is a mild way to incorporate a retinol into my routine.  The oil has more a dry-oil texture, but is still hydrating and in the summer I can actually just use this and Good Genes for my evening routine and skip moisturizer, but in the winter I prefer to use something.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Luna!!! This oil has helped my skin soooooo much it's ridiculous. It hydrates my skin and makes it look glowing and bright. My dark spots have diminished so much and so fast. Some people complain about the smell but I think it smells really good. It also lasts for a long time. With that price tag it would be a real shame if I had to restock every 3-4 months but I normally restock after 7-8 months.
Lauren W.
Roswell, GA
I've been using this for nine months now, and I just really haven't noticed that it makes a difference for me. I enjoy putting fancy pants blue stuff on my face, which is why I continue to use it, but I just am not convinced of the effectiveness of the retinol in this product is actually effective. I went a couple weeks without using this while I was moving, and I don't notice that it's done anything for my skin that justifies $100 per oz. Don't get me wrong, there *are* serums out there worth $100/oz. This is not one of them. Feels nice and looks cool though.
Autumn B.
Lewisburg, WV
First of all, I want to say I only used this as a sample so I personally didn't have enough time to see what this miracle oil could actually do; however, I work with many people at Sephora who SWEAR by it. As soon as I am sure my acne is gone and not coming back, I am going to have to make a purchase! I love the way this smells.
Jamie B.