BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
I finally tried this product after tons of reviews raving about it came out and unfortunately Im not impressed. While it didn't break me out or have any negative effects it didn't seem to do anything for my skin either. This may be because I have dry skin and most reviews say this oil does wonders for pores (usually associated with oily skin). Either way for the price Im paying I wish it actually did something for my skin
member-f2fcb
Jury is still out on this product! I’ve been using for several weeks but haven’t noticed any major difference yet. But I’ve only heard good things so I’m going to keep at it.
Erica E.
Joplin, mo
Received a free sample a few days ago and have used it twice. Didn't know what to expect from it, I usually stay away from oils because my face is already really oily. I put this on at night and it does fee really oily but it soaks in over night and leave my face so soft in the morning.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I absolutely love this oil. I bought mine at Sephora and it was the first bottle I bought the packaging a simple glass bottle which is my preference. This product was amazing and helping my pores minimize giving me moisture to my skin it has anti-aging it has retinol minus the drying out part since it's a oil. This product is kind of expensive but I will be repurchasing since it has done wonders to my skin.
Rebecca H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have super dry skin and I am constantly lathering up on lotion and no matter what I always managed to get dry patches. then I started using this every night and oh. my. God. this honestly saved me. I use this everynight and I can really tell when I miss a night. it's a little heavy so it tales you awhile to get used to but honestly I'm so used to it now. it is worth every penny and I will repurchase this till the day I die. I would recommend this to just about anyone. this was definitely a game changer for me.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have Luna to thank for combating my terrible skin from eating to much cheese and wine these past months. I originally was pretty meh about Luna but I gave it a 2nd chance, and it was worth it! its pretty damn pricey, but if you can invest in your skin care this is a good one to try!
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
This was just okay. Great at hydrating my skin although it left my hairline greasy in the morning. I used 3 drops and patted it on my skin for about a month and didn't really see any noticeable difference. I wanted to love it but for the price it was just meh for me. I have combo skin.
Cianelle M.
So far it's good for hydrating and moisturizing. It locks every moisturizer in place all night and when I wake up my face is glowing and looking refreshed. The price is a little up there and I have a sample from Sephora to try it out, which is good for trying out products which are heavy on the pockets. The scent is good, I mean I had to get used to it at some point since it does bring good results.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This Sunday Riley Sleeping Oil is the ONLY oil I feel comfortable putting on my face! It's literally almost magic in a bottle. You barely need just a drop of it for your entire face and neck, and I wake up with such beautiful skin that looks clear and plump. The smell is not the greatest but for a product that works so well, I give this 5 stars for sure
Lee M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I absolutely love this product! !!!! Within the first month of using this night oil I noticed a huge difference with the fine line around my eyes and the semi deep wrinkles on my forehead. My makeup applys easier and sits beauty on my skin. It is a little pricey but it comes in a duo pack with the Sunday Riley good genes. Both products for the price of one. Definitely worth the investment.
Jamie B.