BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Naomi T.
If you have a prescription retanoid then I wouldn't recommend getting this. However, this great to use in between uses of a prescription. I think the blue tansy in this product helps to calm the skin so you don't get that aggressive peeling. I have seen an improvement with my pores when using this product. Like all retanoids, always use this at night. When you wake up, just rinse your face with water and make sure you wear a sunscreen daily.
seltzer e.
I got a mini of this in a pack. With the price tag what it is, I was hesitant to buy a full version. I really liked it. I actually mix a couple of drops in with whatever overnight moisturizer I'm using. I don't know if you're supposed to do that but it I use a different serum before, so I think it makes it a little gentler on my skin. I really don't like the smell, I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I'm not a fan. That's a personal problem though, it's not a bad or overly potent smell, it's just me.
Natali C.
Fresno, CA
I love this oil - it makes my skin so even and glowy the next morning! Though it is pricey, its one of the few skincare products I feel is well worth the money, because I can see a visible different within just a couple days of using it. I currently have a deluxe sample size, and though I've never purchased higher-cost skincare, I intend to purchase the full-sized version of this product, as well as Sunday Riley's Good Genes.
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
I tried this when my brother’s girlfriend purchased it. I was curious because I was wondering why it’s so expensive. Lol. When Sephora had a duo I went ahead and purchased it to try. It’s weird because it has a very distinctive smell but I did definitely see a difference. I suffer from dry skin. I woke up after applying the night before and my skin looked glowy and healthy. Definitely worth a try if you have extra bucks to spare.
Danielle F.
Marlborough, MA
This product is amazing! I noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately after using it! I love watch the blue color disappear as I massage it into my skin.
Andi C.
I have only been using Luna oil for a week and I am already seeing a difference. I'm using it with good genes. The oil has a nice smell without being over whelming. It's leaving my skin so smooth and I can wait to see the long term effects!
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
For those who are serious about perfecting their skin, this oil is skin changing. It uses green science to deliver the benefits of a retinoid without the harsh side effects. Little goes a long way and although the smell isn't ideal, I'd get over it. I use it as my last step in my skincare routine every night.
Chelsea C.
Honolulu, HI
I received a sample size in a package from Sephora. It definitely has a weird smell & it bothered me but after a while it'll go away. It left a little of a blue tint to my face but nothing major. I didn't see any immediate results that's why I gave it 3 stars but hopefully with more (and daily) use, I will.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
This facial oil works great in conjunction with Sunday Riley's Good Genes. The German Camomile and blue Tansy have quite a strong scent I am not too fond of. I really love facial oils. But this one isn't my favorite. Although I do purchase quite a bit of Sunday Riley's other products- this one in particular leaves my skin feeling thirsty the next morning.
Kori B.
Love! Makes my face look fresh n plump after a long night. It effective and lasts a long time. I think you get your money's worth - Sephora has a combo set w good genes lactic acid cream ! I love it and it's not my first time purchasing !!
Jamie B.