BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This has been amazing for my skin. I didn't think it was really working at first but still kept on using it. I am now after a full month noticing a dramatic change. I have noticed my dark spots are greatly reduced. Like the ones left over from clusters of break outs. This being an oil doesn't make me break out and sinks right into my skin. I notice my four head lines are not as visible. My skin is bright and really healthy looking. I have been using this with the good genes and the drunk elephant glycolic night serum on and off switched. I am not changing this routine ever :)
Rebecca V.
Escondido, CA
This oil smells and looks peculiar, but let me say it works wonders! I've been using it for three months and have noticed a huge different in my skin texture. It is extremely effective, and keeps my skin moisturized as well. I would definitely buy it again, especially during the VIB sale at sephora when they are having their big sale :]
Krista P.
This product is pricey, BUT! For someone who cares about skincare, how their skin is living, how healthy it is, this product is a must. It's extremely hydrating, it works crows-feet, it helps with wrinkles, and it smells good! It's a thicker oil and it is strictly meant to be used at night (hence luna sleeping), after cleansing, but prior to moisturizing the face. This product is good for all skin types, and honestly will help any person's skin routine so much, that the price is almost invisible (almost)
Tara b.
Norwich, CT
I received a 5 day sample of this from Sephora. I can't believe how amazing my skin looks and feels! Absorbs right into my skin, smells fabulous and my skin has never looked better.
My husband commented on how fresh and glowy my skin looks and he never comments on my skin!
Can't wait to buy the full size next time I'm at Sephora!
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
A bit pricey but oh so worth it. You instantly notice the plumpness in your skin the morning after using the oil. The smell is a little different. It I can work through it. I have been using the oils for about three weeks now and I can see a difference in fine lines, texture and any dryness has left. It is such a great product that I now I have my husband using it.!
Caitlin C.
I had heard a lot of buzz about Sunday Riley, but more specifically the Luna Sleeping oil. I love the packaging, as well as the scent of the product. I used it every night for 6 months and although I enjoyed using the product, I don't think it was really effective for me. I didn't really notice any changes in the appearance/texture of my skin. However, it didn't make my skin look any worse so I have no problem still using it since I love how it feels on my skin.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I quite like this, I use it at night and it provides me with nice moisture and I do believe it's helping to plump my dehydration lines and smooth skin tone, in conjunction with Good Genes.

Only giving 3 stars due to high price tag; I will be trying out some more affordable skin care when this runs out. However, I will say, I bought this bottle in November of last year and am only now (end of June) hitting the halfway point- so, one bottle could absolutely last a year.
Leila W.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always raved over Sunday Riley and their incredible products. Luna Sleeping Night Oil being one of them! I IMMEDIATELY noticed a difference in my skin. It smooths out my complexion. By morning, my skin looked completely revitalized, plump, and radiant. Applying Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping Night Oil has become my favorite part of my beauty skincare routine. The only kicker with this is the PRICE TAG, but it's well worth the money for gorgeous skin!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Not good for sensitive skin. I used this for 4 nights straight. Although I loved how my skin looked.. it made me breakout for weeks after I stopped using it. I did notice my complexion and wrinkles definitely changed and improved. I have pretty clear skin but this made me breakout too much. Such a shame. Wish I could love it!
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
When I first used luna, I was new to any form of retinol so my skin looked amazing the next day after using it at night. I immediately became hooked onto it, so I kept on using it for over a year. After a while, I didn't notice any improvements in my skin and it actually started looking worse. I invested in The Ordinary 2% retinoid which is a more pure form, more potent, and for a fraction of the price. I no longer recommend dropping a lot of money on Sunday Riley products when you can get the same results using more pure formulations!
Jamie B.